Captain America - The Avengers - costume

a year of intensive gym and then I look fat! which frustration!

:lol:lol

Great Captain America! Sorry to hear that the commission work was kind of sour but it looks awesome.

How did the kids like the stickers/cards?
I just bought photoshop and started making cards to round out the efx set but they are taking more than a few minutes.

Very simple: i take the shape of my leg with the adhesive tape, made the boot cover with foam and modelling it screeching and cutting the excess. Then i cover it with leather. To bend it and keep it in position there is only the visible elastic bend.

Grazie! Un italiano! Sei il primo che trovo qui XD.. Hai visto la versione Winter Soldier? È quella che ho portato a lucca comics quest'anno (2014). non so se farò un altro Cap. Questo è già il secondo... ma non dico nemmeno di no. Il personaggio mi miace molto..

"Thanks! An Italian guy! You the first I find it here .. XD Have you seen the version of Winter Soldier? This is what I brought at lucca comics this year (2014). I do not know if I'll make another Cap. This is the second ... but I do not say no. I like the character very much .."

Grazie! Un italiano! Sei il primo che trovo qui XD.. Hai visto la versione Winter Soldier? È quella che ho portato a lucca comics quest'anno (2014). non so se farò un altro Cap. Questo è già il secondo... ma non dico nemmeno di no. Il personaggio mi miace molto..

"Thanks! An Italian guy! You the first I find it here .. XD Have you seen the version of Winter Soldier? This is what I brought at lucca comics this year (2014). I do not know if I'll make another Cap. This is the second ... but I do not say no. I like the character very much .."

Non sono solo io c'é anche Enrico!
I'm not the only one there's Enrico as well!
Sfortunatamente niente Lucca quest'anno!:cry
Unfortunately no Lucca this Year!

I was looking for a good fabric for the AOU, I already have a WS one, to be adjusted yet! Have a nice collection of shields to be completed though!
Regards,
Alberto

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back