Limited Run Captain America Shield Bracket/Handle Kits

Valor

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
RESTOCKED! For sale are 15 sets of my Captain America Shield Bracket/Handles.

This version includes:
Two asymmetrical brackets cut from thick .080" aluminum. Dimensions are based on extensive research of online imagery,
Accurate rings and buckles cut from thick .125" aluminum.
Four hexagonal clips cut from thick .125" aluminum.
Thick British Tan leather straps, pre-punched for easy assembly.
All the screws and bolts needed to put it together.
Full instructions for you to assemble the kit yourself. It's quite easy, I promise.

U.S. PRICE: $225 shipped - was $250
INTERNATIONAL (EXCEPT AUSTRALIA): $275 shipped - was $290
AUSTRALIA: $275 shipped - was $300

IF YOU ALSO WANT A STAR FOR THE FRONT OF YOUR SHIELD: Add $30 and include the diameter of the center circle of your shield

Payment via PayPal at valorreplicas@gmail.com

In order to keep this fair for everyone I am accepting full payment only. These will be sold first come first serve basis. Once I receive full payment a set is yours. See payment totals below.

set.jpgonshieldfrommember.jpgIMG_2187.jpgIMG_2184.jpgIMG_2188.jpg

Last edited:
Quick question on the parts that go through the main bracket pieces that you say in the guide can be jbwelded on; how flush should they sit on the back of the bracket that attaches to the shield? Just trying to figure out if I should try filing the holes a bit more or if it will be fine when I use the mounting tape to attach the finished parts to the shield.

The T-Nut goes through the back of the bracket. I beveled the back of the hole so it sits flush with the back. When you attach the mounting tape, don't put it over the back of the T-nut and everything will sit nice and flush.

Hope this helps,
Valor

Attachments

• IMG_1764.jpg
    IMG_1764.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 140
Valor is it possible to get only the 2 asymmetrical brackets and the 4 pentagon clips? I have everything else already. If so let me know how much it would be, if not no problem. Thanks a bunch.

I'm sorry. I wish I could, but that would leave me with a bunch of other random parts that I couldn't sell.

Steve

Valor is it possible to get only the 2 asymmetrical brackets and the 4 pentagon clips? I have everything else already. If so let me know how much it would be, if not no problem. Thanks a bunch.

Rather than star a new thread, I'm renewing this one. I have 15 more sets of bracket kits on order .... all at the discounted prices above. Let me know if you'd like a set.

Steve

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back