Captain America: Pistol ID

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.


troopermatthew

Sr Member
Heya

I wondered if the gun buffs here could identofy Peggy's pistol.

peggycarter.jpg


Also as a side question, opinions on what colour the dress she wears in this scene would be fantastic!

dresscolour.jpg


Thanks
Matthew :)
 

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Pilot

Sr Member
I'm about 98% sure that her gun is a Walther PP or PPK. The other 2% of me isn't quite ready to commit, but is still leaning in that direction. :)

(edit) Bah, Trotsky beat me while I was drooling over Walther photos. :lol
 

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Top