Captain America Avengers costume WIP

heres an update
5195a4a7.jpg
20abc366.jpg
63e742c9.jpg
you can see the the changes i made, i cut the ridge detail on he gauntlets.. these aren't the gauntlets featured at the end of TFA they are the ones seen in the Avengers trailer..

527a46d2.jpg
a7decff1.jpg
3716a672.jpg

so i temporarily attached the elastic on the bottom with hot glue. i have to coat it with magikote and of coarse paint it. its hard to tell in the photo but the elastic is died red.

holy long time batman! im back ive been making patterns with my friend so heres what weve come up with.. this isnt the final so please bear with me
f42b54d4.jpg
c4dac422.jpg
84e528a4.jpg

Would you not rather do the suit already with the waist striped part on? Oddly enough, I found (while making the First Avenger Suit) that the center of the suit is the abs, and from there, you can expand rather quickly, whereas I had a huge difficulty even thinking otherwise. (I am really curious I just wanted to find out what your way to do things is.)

Would you not rather do the suit already with the waist striped part on? Oddly enough, I found (while making the First Avenger Suit) that the center of the suit is the abs, and from there, you can expand rather quickly, whereas I had a huge difficulty even thinking otherwise. (I am really curious I just wanted to find out what your way to do things is.)

well the thought to do it that way never crossed my mind. if i ever do this again ill try it that way. good advice. im not sure if that matters as much on the avengers as opposed to TFA because the Blue is "floating" in a sense and is connected in the back
f0efb032.jpg
5f7a9225.jpg
well as far as i can tell that is. but i could be completely wrong and totally burn when i get to that part.

The COSTUME IS GETTING VERY GOOD, VERY LIKED THE CREATIVITY USED TO MAKE THE GLOVES AND BOOT, I'M CURIOUS TO KNOW HOW MUCH WILL BE! CONGRATULATIONS THIS INCREDIBLE!

The COSTUME IS GETTING VERY GOOD, VERY LIKED THE CREATIVITY USED TO MAKE THE GLOVES AND BOOT, I'M CURIOUS TO KNOW HOW MUCH WILL BE! CONGRATULATIONS THIS INCREDIBLE! :)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back