Captain America Age of Ultron suit full suit ( W.I.P )

masked rider

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys ,

Heres another suit that i would love to take challenge on , would always planning to do Captain America suit after the Winter Soldier . Starting on both suit but currently fully concentrate on the Avengers 2 AOU version . Might also starts on the CIVIL WAR suit as well very soon .

Here are pics of the suit , its just a rough start and this will not be the final as its still need to add on all the details such as the chest straps , stars , shoulder Avenger badge ... My buddy ( skylu3Design ) is the man to create all those details in 3D . Including the helmet as well . ;)

Pics of the rough pieces that my tailor put together . Suit material used on this suit was not accurate material that i want , this is just the first sample suit to make sure the pattern is correct . Targeting to have movie quality and accurate suit in final .

This is the stealth version suit . Just a rough tailor work , not final .....

11115989_10153256382202958_2016042770_n.jpg

AUO C.A suit . Just rough tailor work to confirm the pattern , will change the suit material and add all the details on the final suit .

-7189212c975c50d2.jpg

-66a0badb4710d413.jpg

These are looking really good. Will you have a run for these suits, or are these more personal builds?

Awesome Leslee, glad you're taking on this project! Looking forward to your results. I'm in need of a couple parts for my AoU costume so may hit you up down the road as your build progresses.

These are looking really good. Will you have a run for these suits, or are these more personal builds?
Thanks and glad that u like it. This is actually build for the passed AUO movie event, But time was too short....

Will see how this turn out as I'm aiming for the movie accurate quality suit. Will share more progress soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome Leslee, glad you're taking on this project! Looking forward to your results. I'm in need of a couple parts for my AoU costume so may hit you up down the road as your build progresses.

Thanks bro.. sure I will post more update soon . ;)

My buddy is aiming to make everything perfect and looks great on the suit always.
So here is what I have for 3D model progress right now.

CA%20WIP_016_zpsnobe1qw9.jpg

CA%20WIP_018_zpsq5mheczy.jpg

CA%20WIP_017_zpsmgxy9kdz.jpg

and we plan to embed the texture to helmet 3d model, so here is what I have after few tried, looks like is getting what I wanted but pattern direction isn't like this.
I'm going to remake the pattern to get much correct as movie like as I can :)

Cheers

When you finish the model design would you be able to augment the scale to print more than one size? I've been looking for a helmet for ages that could fit up to 24 1/2 ".

When you finish the model design would you be able to augment the scale to print more than one size? I've been looking for a helmet for ages that could fit up to 24 1/2 ".

I think we should be strike a good balance to fit more to common head size, but it doesn't mean 24.5" isn't in that range... some time is head shape depending also...

- - - Updated - - -

Alright, the previous C.A helmet model is a joke :p, I didn't take good care of some detailing and not wanting to go back and tweak every vertex(s).

I will be starting a new model now, and make it looks accurate as I can :)

CA%20WIP_020_zpst4zqwwxn.jpg

Cheers!

Little progress update for the helmet model, what I'm doing is sculpting the head in Zbrush to get the helmet shape turn good for wearing :)
CA%20WIP_025_zpsq0vzy0mz.jpg

CA%20WIP_026_zpspba0jrof.jpg

So next thing to do is to clean up the model :D
Cheers!

The helmet model is about done now... After putting the tiny little texture to the model... I'm crying for fixing them to printable files :(

436FA957-A749-445A-8559-C96FE8F01C0C_zpsz2uqwlmj.jpg

Let's see what we getting when the prints came out :)

Your work is amazing! I have been looking for a print of this high quality for some time now. Would you ever consider posting the stl file?

Last edited:
My buddy is aiming to make everything perfect and looks great on the suit always.
So here is what I have for 3D model progress right now.

CA%20WIP_016_zpsnobe1qw9.jpg

CA%20WIP_018_zpsq5mheczy.jpg

CA%20WIP_017_zpsmgxy9kdz.jpg

and we plan to embed the texture to helmet 3d model, so here is what I have after few tried, looks like is getting what I wanted but pattern direction isn't like this.
I'm going to remake the pattern to get much correct as movie like as I can :)

Cheers
Can you pass me the model plece

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back