Can't access Pepakura. Any PDFs?

Sinbad

Hello everyone. There are so many projects I'd love to try fro here, but cannot print pepakura files as I cannot unwrap the files (I run Linux and have a raspberry pi, and prefer to be more mobile(ie cloud storage so I can print in multiple places) so am having trouble with some project)

is is there any way someone could unwrap a pep file or files and put them on pdf for me?

Any my help would be wonderful

Thank you
Sinbad

Does anyone have a pdf of the Snow White armor? I really only need a decent pauldron and vambrace template but don't have time to make my own pattern. I have a mac but not very good with it so any help is appreciated!

Does anyone have a pdf of the Snow White armor? I really only need a decent pauldron and vambrace template but don't have time to make my own pattern. I have a mac but not very good with it so any help is appreciated!

I have the pep file for this armor. Message me with your height so I can scale the .PDF to you, along with your email and I'll make you a .PDF for it when I get home. If you're on Android you'll need to go to the "full site" to access the message feature.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back