Can Predator swim?

Well he does in the first film when he follows Arny over the cliff. Although you dont actually see him untill he get out the water, but most animals can swin so I cant see these guys not swimming

Well...you never see them on the surface of the water(pred1-AVPR) so I always assumed they walk over the bottom to reach the shore...being heavy with the armour and all....a little bit like those old diving harnessed folks...

Going by the way the armour is held on with pretty much nothing in some places, id say the armour is uber lite in weight. Probably some odd metal found in a distant galaxy. Just wouldt make sense for a predator to leap through the trees with heavy armour, and lets ne honest the armour doesnt cover alot any way to be any good.
So id go with they can swim just fine

"it has almost no weight?!?" "ya but it cuts like steel" (little dart tip in P2) i imagine these guys have minimum weight, maximum strength as far as armor, already has the breathing under water part down with his bio, i would hope they covered swimming in hunting class...

They've conquered everything from primative to advance technology, basic movement to intergalatic travel. I'm sure they learned how to swim at some stage but why the cloak device wont work in water is beyond me. Maybe it's next on their todo list

Anyone who has played AVP2 PC knows that you have to swim in a very tiny section as the pred. Albiet that section is just a random pond in the middle of a tunnel.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back