Cameos that made you happy or ones that made you cringe (spoilers)

Nostalgic

A happy unexpected cameo for me was seeing doc brown in a million ways to die in the west...

Literally took me by surprise and was brilliantly executed...

I always liked aykroyd's appearance is Casper " who ya gonna call?! ...someone else!!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always liked aykroyd's appearance is Casper " who ya gonna call?! ...someone else!!"

Ha!! That's right... I totally forgot about that!!

Another fav of mine was mavrick, when he was robbing the bank and dany glover pulls the bandana down and its all riggs and murtaugh and the music kicks in and there like, Naaaahhh!!

Everyone in The Thin Red Line... I know they originally were not supposed to be cameos. I think the movie was going to be six hours long so they had to cut a bunch out. Still would like to see the directors cut of that. I liked that movie.

that's another great cameo, with Lloyd in the barn

" just a weather experiment "

Yes!! Love that cameo... im such a screen accurate fuss that i was like hang on, wrong number plate bahahaha...

The mrs just said channing tatum in this is the end... she said it portrayed him quite well, butt in the air on a leash...

Wow!! Just learned my mrs isnt a tatum fan... Yay for me :)

- - - Updated - - -

Jimmy Fallon in Band of Brothers was pretty unexpected. Lol!

Was he in that lol

- - - Updated - - -

Arnie in the rundown/welcome to the jungle... looks at the rock and says "have fun"

I love all the Stan "The Man" Lee cameos in the Marvel films.
Having grown up on Marvel comics and reading his "Bullpen Bulletins" every month I feel like I've known him all my life.

Surprised no one mentioned the Bill Murray cameo in Zombieland yet.

Ha!!!! ...ClAsSiC... Bill Murray "watch this"
Enter shotgun..... I love that dude so it takes talent as a comedian to have you lyfao when he gets shot and killed by a shotgun splatter.... Also, perfectly executed "no pun intended"

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back