Camberwick Green and Trumpton

Difficult to see the text on that truck:unsure:
here it is a bit closer up, i think the first letter is a B(?) but the rest is illegible
E3C9C963-06F1-42B2-8FFC-60A94D4A8668.jpeg

also, here’s the full collection of photos from that tv lotto game i got yesterday, there’s a lot of nice ones in herehttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18tDS5m3yY7DJBGb1_2jPDtAfZV6cRUo-

today i remembered the chigley biscuit vans were a thing that existed, so i set upon finding them and did so in about fifteen minutes-
they’re tonka trucks y’all! (idk which specific model because the bit that actually defines them from one another has been cut off for the vans, so i guess any model with fully black tires will work just fine) (some models have whitewalls)
D41A285B-7091-41B5-BFCD-D19EAAD1336A.jpeg
97E37C33-8525-4220-9E02-FE36CFCB44A1.jpeg

in other news, i’m pretty sure the hot air balloon is just a beach ball
1D38D2A6-CB57-4885-BF39-D484E787B0C4.jpeg

in other other news, trumptonshire blu-rays!! wowsers!! they’re a bit pricey however (£55 for the boxset!)
113026EF-7BD6-4E28-8732-E21102D264E3.jpeg

i feel a bit silly now, i’ve just realised i’m completely wrong about the biscuit vans
the vans have wheels with six spokes while the tonka trucks only have five
it must be something else then

i know i’m talking a lot at the moment but here’s something rather good
it has finally begun! i’ve sculpted dr mopp’s features and made some very temporary glasses, so tomorrow i can hopefully get on with gluing everything down and perhaps getting an undercoat of white paint on there
(he does have a nose, but i’ve got it separately as it kept falling off)

A7A8E0F4-E63E-4A44-8824-A42A446F7F63.jpeg

welp, the new trumptonshire blu-ray has officially been released. i've yet to get a copy as it's rather expensive, but I look forward to seeing it! i'm rather curious as to what's in the special features' "photo gallery" section

a small selection of very interesting things happened today;
first up, by chance i found a pair of meccano pulleys, which were used for bessie’s driving wheels! they’re about 76mm in diameter. i didn’t get any of the smaller wheels as the chap i bought them from only had one (i’d need eight of them for the engine and tender!)
A53183B9-CC57-4239-83EF-C37A31DF917F.jpeg
3ECDD94D-CFA8-4708-8AED-3D3DAAC0CEA8.jpeg

second, somebody ripped and uploaded the new high-definition versions of the trilogy to internet archive.
they’re only in 720p as opposed to the full 1080p of the proper release, but very good nonetheless!
have fun watching ;] The Trumptonshire Quadrilogy - Complete Collection : Gordon Murray : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

hey kev, would you still happen to remember what the pattern you made for dr mopp’s attire looked like? i’ve just gotten myself a little handheld sewing machine but i’m not really sure how to figure out the pattern

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back