Call me V...My V for Vandetta project

Progress Report:

Hat check: fits well

10505569_10203066955371983_1173451745572893183_n.jpg

Boots arrived, little tight around the calf with pants tucked. I will post photos soon.

Need to complete the last element with the cloak. May have to wait until next month (fit it in the budget)

Almost complete! Yay

^
I wouldn't recommend that wig. I bought one and the one I received was trimmed too short. 13.5 inch wig at the back which is where its longest meant it was even shorter on the sides. Not only that, it wasn't a good quality wig for what it cost. Felt like burnt damaged hair. I was surprised when I remembered that AlaskaSalmonJedi had to trim his and despite it being trimmed, it looked real good over a mask that is larger than the one I have. I had to return it at the expense of a 16% restocking fee. Maybe I just got unlucky. -_-

Update; Still no cloak....

Long story short... Cloak ordered from a cloak maker with left over fabric at a discount, cloak maker unable to have enough fabric during fabrication, refund received.

I will continue my search... the 5th of November approaches

- - - Updated - - -

I have a small head?

Update; Still no cloak....

Long story short... Cloak ordered from a cloak maker with left over fabric at a discount, cloak maker unable to have enough fabric during fabrication, refund received.

I will continue my search... the 5th of November approaches

- - - Updated - - -

I have a small head?
Eee! What happened to all the pics in this thread? I'd love to see your costume. Also very curious about the daggers...

Those quotes for buckles were plain crazy. 600 bucks?? What did those people want to cut them from? Pure gold? :-/ Glad you found a reasonable alternative (even if I can't see what it looks like).

Photos??? wow...thats crazy

Well I have yet to get a cloak - I did manage to pass out a dozen roses at a local Con in Fairbanks with some great reviews of my V

I will post some photos later tonight... geez

Photos??? wow...thats crazy

Well I have yet to get a cloak - I did manage to pass out a dozen roses at a local Con in Fairbanks with some great reviews of my V

I will post some photos later tonight... geez

I realise how long ago this was but do you think you might be able to post up some photos of all the bits and such? None of your images are there and I know I'd love to see the costume parts and complete as I'm finishing up mine shortly! Thanks!

IMG_9359.JPG

I realise how long ago this was but do you think you might be able to post up some photos of all the bits and such? None of your images are there and I know I'd love to see the costume parts and complete as I'm finishing up mine shortly! Thanks!

View attachment 756665

Looks great can hardly wait to see the rest of the pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great can hardly wait to see the rest of the pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks very much. The photo I uploaded looks squashed to me. Hope you can view it ok. Here's the rest of it on the mannequin. Just gotta sort out some good trousers now and I'll be almost there!

IMG_9351.JPGIMG_9353.JPGIMG_9355.JPGIMG_9361.JPG

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back