C2E2 Chicago

I shall be there on Saturday at the least. Look for a Spiderman 3 Venom that will be me!

313677_2702867171782_1259807970_33097689_1686960573_n.jpg

:lol Now I will definitely have to go.:)

:lol

We'll see when the guest list comes out. This may be sacrilege to say in a thread started by Larry Young but I'm not into the comic scene (as much as I do appreciate the art form).

I would come to meet Larry (of course) as well as hopefully a bunch of you fine folks. If there are a few guests who don't make it up to Canada often that might be just enough icing on the cake to warrant coming!

Thinking about going on a Saturday. I just despise the drive to McCormick Place even if it's just 45 minutes for me. The guest list is amazing and there's been a big rumor that Stan Lee will be making an appearance there.

im thinking bout going-- Train in from Geneva, taxi to McCormick no driving or parking. Wonder if they will let me on the train carrying Mjolnir or Thunderstrike????

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back