Buzz Lightyear by Hamsterstyle (Studio Pics Pg 3)

Man, this costume oozes so much awesome.

I have a set of armor I've been intending to sculpt the master in clay. I think you just showed me a much quicker and easier way.

Thanks for sharing!

This is brilliant.
I feel a bit intimidated now.
I have been thinking all week, since we came back from DCon about making my boyfriend Buzz Lightyear for next year.

Would you mind sharing your source for the dome??

so awesome!!!! so cool to see a good Buzz build!! may have to give it a shot after my current project!!

props to you dude!!

This is brilliant.
I feel a bit intimidated now.
I have been thinking all week, since we came back from DCon about making my boyfriend Buzz Lightyear for next year.

Would you mind sharing your source for the dome??

The dome is a 'Transparent Ball Halves' from Display and Costume up in Seattle. There are a few places online that you can get simliar domes.

They are lightweight, I paid about 20 bucks for a single 18in one.

Thanks again for sharing where you purchased the domes man! Mine should be here Wednesday or Thursday...

While they don't list the 18inch dome on the website, they have it and are happy to ship it to you. I called their 800 number and spoke with Candice in phone sales. Two 18inch domes with shipping cost me $78. She said the thickness listed was 1.4mm.

Love the build man- I'm definitely going to use the lime paint you recommend as well! Much appreciation for all your help!

Re: Buzz Lightyear by Hamsterstyle (Studio Pics Pg

Thanks again for sharing where you purchased the domes man! Mine should be here Wednesday or Thursday...

While they don't list the 18inch dome on the website, they have it and are happy to ship it to you. I called their 800 number and spoke with Candice in phone sales. Two 18inch domes with shipping cost me $78. She said the thickness listed was 1.4mm.

Love the build man- I'm definitely going to use the lime paint you recommend as well! Much appreciation for all your help!

No problem. I thought the thinness of the plastic would bother me, but it's just easier to work with and weighs almost nothing. Lightweight costumes are the best!

Lime green took forever to find.

I have to ask;

How many phone numbers did you get from the ladies wearing this thing?

I have to ask;

How many phone numbers did you get from the ladies wearing this thing?

My friend Stacey told me I should do that very thing... I didn't try, was too busy trying not to overheat. But I did make some new friends.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back