Bungie's 20th Anniversery and Final Halo "Humpday"

tubachris85x

Master Member
Should let halo fans that don't already know, but as of yesterday through the 7th of july, bungie is doing their final humpday. They got some 20th anniversery gear and are auctioning off a BUNCH of their concept halo art.

Not to mention, they are auctioning off one of the replica Battle Rifles from the Halo: Landfall shorts. All proceeds go to charity. They also got "swag bags" which sold out in less than 2 hours, however Bungie's twitter says that they'll be re-stocking them and to watch out!

Also, on july 7th, if your team beats bungie employees by 20+ kills, you'll get the steaktacular achievment, and bungie will mail you an omaha steak

-tc

I was able to order one of the Swag Bags. Can't wait to find out what I get!

Also, all proceeds go to charity on all 20th anniversary items purchased at the Bungie Store.

I was able to order one of the Swag Bags. Can't wait to find out what I get!

Also, all proceeds go to charity on all 20th anniversary items purchased at the Bungie Store.

Can you tell me what day you ordered yours? I missed the first run and they said they are restocking sometime mid-week according to their twitter account

Can you tell me what day you ordered yours? I missed the first run and they said they are restocking sometime mid-week according to their twitter account

Sure, I ordered mine on the 23rd at approx. 11:45 am CST. Bungie previously mentioned their Bungie Day activities would start on the 23rd. That's when they first opened the 20th anniversary items on the store. I got really lucky. I placed my order and 5 minutes later they were sold out. Good luck!

Received my Swag Bag yesterday.

My Bag of swag

Included:

Halo 3 limited wireless controller
Bungie 2XL shirt (my exact size!)
Elite Halo 3 figure
Bungie 15 years of Memories book
2006 Xbox Magazine
Halo Comic preview by Marvel
Halo 3 Essentials (already had this)

I am very happy with this.

Good to see you got one..I am still pretty ticked about that situation that ensued..I wasn't able to get one despite wasting as much time as I did to get one....

Yeah, I would've attempted to get a swag bag, but I am saving up... I'm in the middle of a deal to get a really nice Halo related prop. (Not the Weta stuff on Ebay, don't have that much money. lol.) :p

What are you going for?
Since the transaction isn't complete, I don't want to reveal to much... However the person I'm getting this prop from is on both this forum and the 405th.

I'll post picture of the prop on both websites so everyone can get a chance to see his wonderful prop making skills.:love

Since the transaction isn't complete, I don't want to reveal to much... However the person I'm getting this prop from is on both this forum and the 405th.

I'll post picture of the prop on both websites so everyone can get a chance to see his wonderful prop making skills.:love

Fair enough. I have quite a few props myself..spent more money I should have though lol Should see my grav hammer I just finished..

Playing on the Bungie playlist. Man, the folks at Bungie are GOOD! Too bad 2 pf the 4 people I was playing with were meatbags and did not play.

Fair enough. I have quite a few props myself..spent more money I should have though lol Should see my grav hammer I just finished..
I saw the gravity hammer on both here and the 405th. Wow... Not only is the hammer impressive, but you are near perfect height for a Spartan. :thumbsup

Kinda sad that I missed the swag bag... would have loved to get a H3 wireless controller. Gonna miss the Bungie guys... hope 343 puts out a good product in H4.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back