Builds By Baz- Full scale Mk II Colonial Viper

As much as I have enjoyed your progress so far, something about seeing the wings come together is really taking it up another notch for me!

Congrats on your perseverance, Baz! And thanks to your generous source for helping you with the wing details. Awesome team effort here.

Cheers,

Ted.

^^^ Thanks Ted. :)

Lol. Found an old tin of red paint and had a minute of fun. This will motivate me a bit. I have to round all the edges and corners, plus go over the lot with an orbital sander, but sometimes a splash of paint just helps me visualise the end goal a bit clearer.

Z2ic7Qm.jpg

Aside from having fun crafting,nothing beats the joy of seeing it all come together before your very eyes.
Thanks for sharing every step of this adventure,SB

This is an amazing build... I've tried to read all of the posts, but I keep getting distracted by all the pictures!

Everything about this is impressive. So what're your plans for the finished build?

Baz,

I had to stop the video and pick my jaw up off the floor when you got the shot from atop the ladder. That REALLY shows your skill and dedication. Plus, the size of this piece is astonishing.

I was wondering about the wing guns. Curious if you will be attaching them permanently to the wings. I assume, for sake of storage and transport, that the wings will be removable. I seem to remember earlier on in the build you discuss break-down and storage ideas so I should just go read through this again.

Cheers,

Ted.

So many people to say thank you for all your encouragement. That pic with the tail on went viral across several platforms last night, so I've struggled to keep up with all the wonderful goodwill!

God bless every one of you mob!

Luv, Baz.

Baz,

I had to stop the video and pick my jaw up off the floor when you got the shot from atop the ladder. That REALLY shows your skill and dedication. Plus, the size of this piece is astonishing.

I was wondering about the wing guns. Curious if you will be attaching them permanently to the wings. I assume, for sake of storage and transport, that the wings will be removable. I seem to remember earlier on in the build you discuss break-down and storage ideas so I should just go read through this again.

Cheers,

Ted.

Ted, come and have a look at my FAQs on my Facebook build group mate.

Builds By Baz - Full Scale MK II Colonial Viper

Baz.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back