Builds By Baz - 3 Foot Colonial Viper Mk II

After filling in a few gaps and framing the canopy with cable ties, I set to work painting it up today, as well as working on the display stand.

IdWDBkb.jpg

hgEuRMW.jpg

DRz2Slx.jpg

BMzMox1.jpg

Z9IucZt.jpg

q32TJ9d.jpg

nmPfD4M.jpg

p95nSkq.jpg

That build is just frakkin' amazing, Baz! It just keeps getting better and better.

The only thing that could top it, and you covered that in the video, is your mention that the shed goes up soon and you plan to be back on the full size viper!!! (Of course, I'm really excited to see the added engine details and those gorgeous guns you've already machined added to the viper.)

All the best to you and your family. And thanks so much for sharing the ride.

Cheers,

Ted.

That build is just frakkin' amazing, Baz! It just keeps getting better and better.

The only thing that could top it, and you covered that in the video, is your mention that the shed goes up soon and you plan to be back on the full size viper!!! (Of course, I'm really excited to see the added engine details and those gorgeous guns you've already machined added to the viper.)

All the best to you and your family. And thanks so much for sharing the ride.

Cheers,

Ted.

Bless ya Ted! :D

Baz.

Late one last night, making the details for the engine access panels and mounting the cannons.

For the engine, I turned a bit of scrap wood on the lathe, then cut it in half for a mirror image on each side. I used bits of coathangar wire and electrical wire to make the fuel lines, then turned the little upside down filter out of a bit of dowel and glued it all up.

Nose panel for avionics next.

NHiYH7P.jpg

gOyRLWH.jpg

NfA3CqR.jpg

5zfyroi.jpg

nj5WJFr.jpg

2TKHV1g.jpg

1am... off to bed.

Gt6oyVy.jpg

Love it all the little details just make it pop even more the ship is great, but my eye simply focused on all the small details that add to the build. Great job on it!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back