Builds By Baz - 3 Foot Colonial Viper Mk II

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

sandbagger

Master Member
IMG_20191115_002924_312-920x920.jpg

sandbagger

Master Member
I got bored and installed lighting in the three footer's engines.

The three-footer is a scaled down version, using the same build formers and methods. I used scrap wood and putty from around the workshop, bits of wire, coathangers, cable ties and whatever else suited the job. I only hope the life sized one turns out as good or better. You can see parts of it in the background.

JJsMSLk.jpg

X7tocSw.jpg

Prefect42

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Baz,

You really knocked this one out of the park. Or maybe the launch tubes!

I really love that shot above with the rear engines lit up and the full size viper guns in the background.

Cheers Mate,

Ted.

Prefect42

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That is another WIN for you, Baz!!!

I noticed that the two lower rear thrusters are larger than the upper thruster. Was this the case on the full size ones? I'd not noticed it until now and Galactiguise.com is down. Either way, stunning work, mate.

Cheers,

Ted.