Buffy Props -- Cool Items Coming Up

Since this is turning into a "what episode was this prop used" thread I'd like to add my own question if that is ok...

What episode is this stake used in?

buffy%20stake%20screen%20used.jpg

badger

If it's the one I'm thinking it is (wood lamanent stake) it's from "Into the Woods" Season 5, Episode 10. Problem is, it may have also have doubled as Riley's funtional wood stake as well. Which means is was probably used in several first half season 5 episodes as well.

Originally posted by badger@Jul 22 2005, 11:32 AM
Since this is turning into a "what episode was this prop used" thread I'd like to add my own question if that is ok...

What episode is this stake used in?

buffy%20stake%20screen%20used.jpg

badger
[snapback]1039520[/snapback]​

Originally posted by philippes@Jul 22 2005, 08:19 PM
Does anyone know in what episode "The One" knife was used?

Phil
[snapback]1040027[/snapback]​

If I am not mistaken, Season 4 "Restless". It is the First Slayer's knife. I thought someone had already posted on it.

Greg

Just to confirm, that mask is called the "Ovu Mobani" mask, correct? Was it called that in the episode, or is that just something made up afterwards?

Originally posted by synasp@Jul 22 2005, 10:14 PM
Just to confirm, that mask is called the "Ovu Mobani" mask, correct? Was it called that in the episode, or is that just something made up afterwards?
[snapback]1040123[/snapback]​

That is the name of the demon whose powers were granted when the mask was worn by a zombie.

The mask embodied the power of a demon, Ovu Mobani, which was able to ressurect the dead.

Greg

Originally posted by Gman666@Jul 22 2005, 09:19 PM
That is the name of the demon whose powers were granted when the mask was worn by a zombie. 
[snapback]1040130[/snapback]​
Very cool. Thanks Greg for confirming that, as well as all the other insight you've given to the other props. :thumbsup

David

The following items have already been identified and likely sold, but I thought they'd be neat to share:

buffy_crossbow_cap_01.jpg

buffy_crossbow_05.jpg

buffy_rifle_01.jpg

Phil

the hammer is the troll hammer that was from anyas boyfriend, that she turned into a troll. season 5? i think.

chris

Triangle, Season 5, Episode 11 Damn funny episode.

Also seen in;

Blood Ties, Season 5, Episode 13
The Gift, Season 5, Episode 22 (100th Episode)

Possibly seen in other episodes between 11 and 22 as it was displayed on a shelf in the Magic Box.

Originally posted by philippes@Jul 28 2005, 02:15 PM
buffy_olaf_hammer_01.jpg

Does anyone know where this blood brush was used?

buffy_blood_brush_01.jpg

Here's something else. Can anyone remember seeing this on the show?

buffy_sun_spell_book_01.jpg

buffy_sun_spell_book_02.jpg

Phil

Originally posted by philippes@Jul 28 2005, 07:20 PM
The following items have already been identified and likely sold, but I thought they'd be neat to share:

buffy_crossbow_cap_01.jpg

buffy_crossbow_05.jpg

buffy_rifle_01.jpg

Phil
[snapback]1044572[/snapback]​

Wow, coolness. Any chance you can post any other pics of the Initiative Blaster? And maybe a dimension? :D The pistol grips look kinda familiar. Maybe a soldering iron? Glue gun?

Obi-Bob

Initiative tazer rifle. Seen through-out season 4.

Prominent episodes;

Hush, Episode 10
The "I" in Team, Episode 13
The Yoko Factor, Episode 20
Primeval, Episode 21
Originally posted by philippes@Aug 4 2005, 03:59 PM
Here we go:

buffy_rifle_02.jpg

Ha it's Mr. Pointy. :lol I loved Buffy's first steak the last one shown above. Just nasty looking. I will re-request this...more books and illistrations.

Cheers,
Jeff

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back