Buffy/Angel Coffee Mug(s) Discussion

Appears that there are just too few of us. I have sent a PM just to see how much a batch would cost. I am willing to put up my own money to get this kicked off. Have yet to hear anything on this.

Greg

Well, the great thing about these props, are that there not overly specific. I mean, we know there from Buffy, and Angel, but it's not like they say vampire one them, and there not something obviously from a show, or movie. What I'm saying is, these could sell well, just as novelty mugs, to regular, non-nerd folk. At least well enough, to supplement the lack of numbers here on the boards.

I have my Jayne "Trouble Maker" T-shirt hanging in my living room. The other day I had some maintenance men in my apartment. One of them, is this old rocker type (cool guy) He said "Hey Jay, that's an awesome T-shirt, Where can I get one of those?" He's not into Sci-fi, but he loved the T-shirt.

Jason

Ok, If nobody else is going to do this, I'll take a crack at it. :(

Does anyone have some good pics of the #1 Boss mug? I found a plain white mug that might work for the base, but I need the text.

Jason

You must have seen my most wanted props list. I do not have any pics with me at work. I have them on my computer at home. I tried pulling up the old thread. It had pics of both but I can not find it. You know I am very serious about this. Let me know what you need.

Greg Newell

I hope this helps.

Angelmug.jpg

Let me know what I can do.

Greg

I did use a new vendor friend of mine to do a smaller run of the GRAFLEX mugs and they were not too bad....let's see how many of each design we have interest for and I can get a price for you guys.

-Ss

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ssdesigner @ Dec 7 2006, 04:24 AM) [snapback]1373112[/snapback]</div>
I did use a new vendor friend of mine to do a smaller run of the GRAFLEX mugs and they were not too bad....let's see how many of each design we have interest for and I can get a price for you guys.

-Ss
[/b]

That would be great. I would much rather have a professionally made one, over one I make. I would deferentially be down for one. (You may want to do a proper "interest thread" to get more attention, since this thread has kid of dwindled)

If I do have to do these, it my take me a wile. I'm sure I'll have to play around with it a little to get it right. (If I can do it at all. :( ) On the bright side, mine would be really cheep. :lol

See Meijers has the plane white mug like the #1 Boss mug, for like a $1. or $2. When I worked in their photo lab, and people ordered picture mugs, we would photocopy the image on to high quality T-shirt transferee paper. Then we just taped it to the mug, and backed it for a little bit. (I think it was like 10 minutes, or so, but it's been years, so I'll probably have to play around to get it right .) Then you just take it out, let it cool, and peal off the tape, and paper, and you have your mug. :) If it worked for this, it would be very cheep, and easy, but it wouldn't be as nice as what a professional place could do by any means, so I deferentially think we should give ssdesigner our support.

Jason

Ok, I picked up one of the white mugs at Meijers last night. Get this, it was only $.49 plus tax. :lol

I'm on a new computer, so I still have to install my software, printers, etc. So, I have a ways to go before I'll have a chance to try doing one of the mugs. In the mean time, can someone tell me what font(s) I'll need to do the #1 BOSS mug? (I know a lot about image work, but I very, very little about text.) Or, if someone already has that graphic created, please share.

BTW, I'm just doing this in the mean time, I'm still very interested in what ssdesigner may have to offer us.:)

Jason

Jason

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back