Budjet build Boba Fett (Complete &Pic heavy)

TonySingh

Come on, its Boba Fett. How could I resist not doing a cosplay of the legend. lol. Cosplaying for the fandom, not for Definite Accuracy
As always its on budget.
Materials Used :
Cardboard
Eva 2mm Foam.
Wood Glue.
Random stuff lying around the house ie. Bottles, caps, straps.
Papermache.

and...a bowl. @.@

So yes a bowl.
Why, Simple that helmet is a pain. lol But I had just the right bowl to use to papermache the shape out of. I used a tape to know how far the dept i wanted it to go.

well...the pic pretty much explains itself doesnt it. I did 3 layers , removed, then coated with wood glue to reinforce.

Next up was to find the armor pieaces. For this I looked up a hottoys referance.

Steadied the cardboard and started eye scaling and cutting out.

Got a shirt and layed them out and worked out the scale to fit me

After this was the next guard....which was..SHEER luck i got it right...ish

Tada...

Next i worked out how i wanted the back pack to fit me, along with the front neck guard. I already knew i wanted them both to attach to each other.
So scaled on some fiber board and then to cardboard.

One pieace cut.

The I folded it over and was pretty happy with it.

Next up was the Shins. I had to look up competed ones and eye scaled out my templates.

Some fiddling around... ;/

Not the most impressive looking thing..but...

BOOM! ( For the record my thing is using cardboard as a base for the basic shape then covering over with eva foam to appear neat. Then dremel, edges to make them uniform.)

The shoulders wernt that hard.

Pretty soon I covered up all the basic armor parts.And began coating them with Wood Glue to them them a sleek finish.

Just another angle

Next up where the Arm guards....im a little funny cause i see a few variants between them . But im not going to 100% accuracy. Im just happy to have it was recognized as such.

Does it even look like i know what im doing...><

Still wondering if i know what im doing @.@

why.. YES i know what im doing XD...ish..

Foam .....i love you..@W@

Heres the other gaunlet...and its covered in wood glue..so it looks like a hot mess

OK! time for the rocket pack

Some scaling...

A prayer...@.@

Having prayers answered...... :D along with morning coffee...

Random stuff i dont remember doing @.@

Adding stuff that just felt right to me

^^ feeling very happy..

THANK GOD I love potatochips with lots of salt.

Heres the back pieace mount I made earlier, then Paper mached to reinforce then lined the edges in foam.

I was wondering what to use for the missle....hmmmm *was drinking an energy drink when....LIGHTBULB~

me happy x3

Time for the assessories. Using foam. i detressed and colored leather brown and flaked with black paint.

Dremeled the edges to make them neat

Some final touches

Ehh i added some stlye to some. BTW they are attached with old cell phone clip holder XD

BTW they are attached with old cell phone clip belt holders XD

I did some paiting in the background with some of the armor

Time to work on the gun....
Cardboard template- covered in eva foam- dremled for rounded edges.

Some style

^^ i was pretty proud of myself.

me at work..@.@ ...im a mess..the shop a mess....the gun a mess... D: good thing im single.

Some sliver paint, coated with black arcylic.

TADA..~

While I was at it, i painted the back pack...now it is green..but it shows up black... >:/ but meh.

I made his hip pistol while i was at it.

now...back to he helmet..

I hope that payer still works @.@

Holy crap @.@ God loves me.!

well its pretty obvios what going to happen here..so thats about it

Here it is in all its glory. Took about 1 month...(rl work etc) but im really happy i have a replica of my own of him ^^

So heres the completed shots with some help from a photographer i work with ^^

You can run....But you'll just die Tired- Boba Fett.

If you managed to read through my entire journy without falling asleep. Thanks for sharing it with me. ^^ Hope the hardcore fans dont kill me XD. Im just happy to have a suit of my own.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back