Buck Rogers guns

GMB1of12000

Hi every one.
I came across this replica of the small lazar gun from
the show and is wondering if it is accurate to the one on the show
[LINK REMOVED]
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
It's close. The trigger gaurd and trigger need to be changed. The Ray Gun is made from a Match-o-matic lighter. The one in the auction still has the stock trigger and guard.

weapon101.png

Last edited:
that looks like it's the correct cigarette lighter, yeah. i think they only changed the trigger guard for the show. made it square. i'll bet ya someone here has a pic and will post it :)

that looks like it's the correct cigarette lighter, yeah. i think they only changed the trigger guard for the show. made it square. i'll bet ya someone here has a pic and will post it :)

That would be great!
I rather buy a more screen accurate version than
A lookalike

Thanks

If the guard is maybe the only thing that needs to be changed than it my be
Worth scagging this.

Thanks

I believe I have a picture with one that had the same original, round guard. I'll see if I can dig it up.

By the way, I've seen the lighters come up on ebay for considerably less and the only thing done was removing the "barrel" and adding the plexi/acrylic rod and a LED or to be more true to the original, a small sized light bulb.

I seam to have found an old post with pictures of the Buck rogers guns here:
http://www.therpf.com/f9/buck-rogers-pistol-67328/

The guy who is selling the gun told me he does metal work and i am going to try and see if he can replace the Guard and trigger with the correct ones.

if he cant do this than perhaps some one who knows how to do metal work can help me out.

Thanks

I archived this site a few years back. It was originally hosted at Yahoo and has since dropped off. Not sure if it was owned by someone here or not. I was able to dig it up via the Internet Archive: Wayback Machine. Great for viewing sites that have since closed up shop.

j5688websitev103.jpg

Here's a cap from the site showing the pistol with the unmodified trigger guard. The props and costumes on this site were all screen used. There are some original chromed metal versions and others were resin copies that were modified like the one with the different trigger guard.

t6037gunx103.jpg

Take a look at eBay item# 400164503687

This Guy claims it is an original.
Is this laget?

The trigger is in an odd place.
wish I have the money.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back