BTTF2 Lite Beer bottle

I know this might be a kind of random thing but is the middle the only transparent part of the bottle? It looks an awful lot like a glass insulator they used to use on power lines.

GlassInsul_zps62f2a208.jpg

I have a few myself and they're a pretty thick glass and hollow,but if you found the right size you wouldn't have to cut it (though it wouldn't be functional for drinking)

Last edited:
I could turn the shape and bore a hole in the middle to hollow it on my CNC lathe and then someone could cast it but other than that I think you'll be hard pressed to find one. Doubt it's any use but hey if it is let me know, sorry I cant help more :/

Last edited:
I could turn the shape and bore a hole in the middle to hollow it on my CNC lathe and then someone could cast it but other than that I think you'll be hard pressed to find one. Doubt it's any use but hey if it is let me know, sorry I cant help more :/

It would be possible to make a Vaccuum buck for the bottle and then do it with a clear plastic just like the Pepsi perfect bottles Gary does/did. The cap could be cast in resin. and the bottom could contain the electronics. Might not hold actual fluid, but it would look cool.

The top part of the bottle looks to be inspired by the original bottle
miller-lite.png

What abour Slurpee?

I belive it was sold at the bttf auction and i seem to remember the description saying that the mug shell was made from vaccuumformed plastic and the drink straw was made from glas, This could be made from a plastic silly straw now days.

Edit : This is what the description said :
Slurpee cup from Back to the Future II - (Universal, 1989) When Michael J. Fox “Marty McFly” returns the pink Mattel hoverboard after running from Griff and his gang, one of the little girls is holding this futuristic Slurpee cup. Constructed of vacuum formed plastic, the cup features an integral glass spiral straw that is exposed on one side and graphic “SLURPEE” decals applied on both the front and the rear. Measures 8 ½ in. tall to the top of the straw. The portion of the glass straw above the rim has been replaced with new glass. Exhibits a few light scuffs
14280558_121108183000.jpg

If i made one i would use one of these mugs that has a modified straw and attach a vaccumformed shell around it.

Ho yeah that would be a pertty good idea actually haha :D!
I want all of them now -_-!

How is the inside of the slurpee bottle? is there just the straw?
xD

Last edited:
Dont know where you are at but I have seen some people here that are good with scale and dimension here.....I know that cabinets are typically 30" tall so you could use that as a reference.

It would be possible to make a Vaccuum buck for the bottle and then do it with a clear plastic just like the Pepsi perfect bottles Gary does/did. The cap could be cast in resin. and the bottom could contain the electronics. Might not hold actual fluid, but it would look cool.

The top part of the bottle looks to be inspired by the original bottle
miller-lite.png

You think that would work? I'm not much on the vacuumforming so someone else would have to do that. Like I said though, If I can get dimensions I can turn that with no issue out of whatever material, and hell I could probably make a cap out of aluminum for 1. Any more than that and my freebieness runs out lol

You think that would work? I'm not much on the vacuumforming so someone else would have to do that. Like I said though, If I can get dimensions I can turn that with no issue out of whatever material, and hell I could probably make a cap out of aluminum for 1. Any more than that and my freebieness runs out lol

someone take this man up on his kind offer, we should be able to scale it from the slice bottle also on the counter

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back