BTTF Pt. II USA Today

so I completely forgot that the newspaper was from one day into the future of marty's arrival....time travels hard. I ended up with 5 regular usa todays. Still cool since it has the 0ct 21 date. It will look good next to the other one. And it was a trial run. I know where to get the usa today (had no clue where newspapers were sold anymore).
Also I walked into several places in a future jacket and air mags asking for the usa today (going to the movie marathon in costume). That was fun.

Tried to order one to New Zealand and came up with no shipping to this country. if any one could pick me up one would be much appreciated

Cheers Carl

I get off work at 3 am so I'm just staying up till the Starbucks across the street opens at 5:30 am - gonna pillage and plunder them so I should have extras if people wanna buy them at cost. I'll post something in the junkyard if I end up with extras... And I'll ship worldwide!!!

I can help with this. Especially the european based members who want one. PM me guys and I'll see what I can do.

Wow, thanks. That generous of you. :)

No, thank you!!!

I was really disappointed with most of the props that came with the art book (the book itself is amazing though) but luckily I realized it wasn't that big a deal since I already had screen accurate versions made by you - Haha

I ordered two and can sell only one but if I find some in the stands tomorrow I'll get some more to help out as well with you guys and gals across the sea.

Really? I ordered the book yesterday, since I was hoping to get some good replica paper props.

Yeah, unfortunately most are just not screen accurate. The Save the Clock tower flyer is atrocious as is Marty's letter to Doc and Doc's Western Union letter. Don't get me wrong, there are some cool ones to - like the Lenticular family photo and the Jaws 19 poster - but overall they were a let down. Plus all the props have a copyright 2015 Universal line on them. The book itself though is definitely worth the $30ish price tag. It just makes me wonder why Universal doesn't just throw some of the prop creators on this forum a few bucks and use their great work instead of doing it in house and ending up with lackluster results.

IMG_4542.jpg

Here's the USA today news paper.

so they're going with the gang jailed and not the marty jr cover?
wonder if they print both?!?!?

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back