BTTF Futaba Delorean Remote Project

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Garthok

Sr Member
Does anyone want to send me a set of the Molex Switch switches if I was to purchase some. I am in Australia and they cost an absolute fortune to send here. Also does anyone have info on the knob from the unibox. I can't find the thread that lists it. ive been wanting to finish this remote for years.

I found the link that Charles Kline had supplied, BTTF Remote Control, thanks Charles! Same question though, if anyone is interested in onshipping a set of all these to me in Australia I'd gladly order another set for your trouble.

Last edited:

Fdotgee

Is there a known parts list with links to purchase anywhere? I’m having troubling sourcing the unibox and the 7 segment lights.

Fluxcapacitor

I think the info on the box can be found within this thread. The displays are basically impossible to find as original. A lot of people just use 7 segment LED displays and make them look similar to the prop. I had been working on making 3D printed versions of the originals but have not had a lot of time to work on them as of lately.