BTTF diamond select DeLorean 1/15 upgrades/mods

ok well im done with one door ..tried to take a pic to show how it opens nearer the edge but it doesnt show that great..subtle change for alot of work heheh

gDww3sT.jpg

modified interior door cards coming along..made the strap from some foil tape and a small wire ring , just needs painting to match now

PABFtAA.jpg

Last edited:
nothing much to update im affraid

its not been forgotten , ive been busy with stuff around the house , i worked on it this week and im fighting with one of the doors not closing right where i modded them to be a bit more like the real deal

nothing much to update im affraid

its not been forgotten , ive been busy with stuff around the house , i worked on it this week and im fighting with one of the doors not closing right where i modded them to be a bit more like the real deal
That's ok my friend, I know lately my life has been so hectic I can barely get anything done. I hope you take care, you're still the best!

ok heres where its at now

bodywork is getting close , i couldnt spot the detail and defects in primer grey so ive sprayed on some temp gloss black to high light any problems i need to see

the flux bands are coming along , theyre 1.8mm copper wire soldered together , then the aluminum mesh glued on , straps are cut from a soda can , theyre not fixed on tight yet so ignore where they stick out

gPnPIho.jpg

2FR0FXO.jpg

b1fWAmE.jpg

rELPPXq.jpg

Last edited:
just slowly working on the last rear flux band , theyre frustrating to work on so i just do a little here there so i dont get mad

once theyre done it should come together a little faster

LOL!!!! VERY FRUSTRATING! :wacko
Just take your time bro, it's coming out GREAT!!! :thumbsup

just slowly working on the last rear flux band , theyre frustrating to work on so i just do a little here there so i dont get mad

once theyre done it should come together a little faster

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back