Done / Completed BTTF - "Blast from the Past" plastic bags - second run

Hi. I've also recieved my bag. It's bigger than I thought. Cool.
This is an accurate replica regarding size so just saying that I thought the original prop was smaller (seeing the movie) :p. I love the quality of this replica. Very happy with it. Waiting for the next Roland's replica (still dreaming for an accurate "80's cafe" menu... cough cough..... :rolleyes) hehehehe. Thanks for everything, Roland!!!!

Last edited:
One of these days I'll remember that I need to sign for Roland's stuff and that I have to have it sent to the office. Need to hit the post office and Saturday is so far away!

Roland my package came in! What a beautiful bag! I'm wicked impressed with this!! Check out your bag compared to this eBay piece of crap I bought back in 2015

6e206e2c3b646c2c5443ed7d08dbafd4.jpg

Job well done Roland! I can't wait to see what your up to next!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roland my package came in! What a beautiful bag! I'm wicked impressed with this!! Check out your bag compared to this eBay piece of crap I bought back in 2015

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170113/6e206e2c3b646c2c5443ed7d08dbafd4.jpg

Job well done Roland! I can't wait to see what your up to next!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for showing and that other bag is horrible compared to Roland's (no a fence) hope you didn't pay a lot for your eBay bag!
But Ive seen worse bags than that go on eBay for silly money! :):thumbsup

Thanks for showing and that other bag is horrible compared to Roland's (no a fence) hope you didn't pay a lot for your eBay bag!
But Ive seen worse bags than that go on eBay for silly money! :):thumbsup

40 bucks for that PITA eBay bag!! roland's freak'n smokes it! you can rolands is a serious bag, nice and thick, beautiful shine to it! the photo i took looks purple but its so flashy! i love it. well worth the wait!!

thanks again roland! beautiful job!

Mine was waiting at the post office while I was out of the country. Excellent packaging as always Roland.

Now to figure out a different way to display it from the one I already have. Or maybe, just maybe, gift it to a deserving friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad that you all like your bags, guys! Thanks again for your purchase! :)

Mine arrived too. Superb work, as always. I might order one or two more if you have some ready to go?
jhk1976

All the finished bags are sold already. But I will buy materials for more bags in the next days. Production will take some time, but you can already buy if you want. :)

@jhk1976

All the finished bags are sold already. But I will buy materials for more bags in the next days. Production will take some time, but you can already buy if you want. :)

Sure. I'm not in a huge hurry. I'll send a payment your way soon.

@jhk1976

Payment sent!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back