Done / Completed BTTF - "Blast from the Past" plastic bags - second run

Drac

Sr Member
Hey Roland got my bag the other day, very happy awesome prop as always :) many thanks and happy new year :)

Ojobenito

Hi. I've also recieved my bag. It's bigger than I thought. Cool.
This is an accurate replica regarding size so just saying that I thought the original prop was smaller (seeing the movie) :p. I love the quality of this replica. Very happy with it. Waiting for the next Roland's replica (still dreaming for an accurate "80's cafe" menu... cough cough..... :rolleyes) hehehehe. Thanks for everything, Roland!!!!

Last edited:

irrg

One of these days I'll remember that I need to sign for Roland's stuff and that I have to have it sent to the office. Need to hit the post office and Saturday is so far away!

Spiderstella

Sr Member
Roland my package came in! What a beautiful bag! I'm wicked impressed with this!! Check out your bag compared to this eBay piece of crap I bought back in 2015

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170113/6e206e2c3b646c2c5443ed7d08dbafd4.jpg

Job well done Roland! I can't wait to see what your up to next!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for showing and that other bag is horrible compared to Roland's (no a fence) hope you didn't pay a lot for your eBay bag!
But Ive seen worse bags than that go on eBay for silly money! :):thumbsup

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks for showing and that other bag is horrible compared to Roland's (no a fence) hope you didn't pay a lot for your eBay bag!
But Ive seen worse bags than that go on eBay for silly money! :):thumbsup
40 bucks for that PITA eBay bag!! roland's freak'n smokes it! you can rolands is a serious bag, nice and thick, beautiful shine to it! the photo i took looks purple but its so flashy! i love it. well worth the wait!!

thanks again roland! beautiful job!

MattgomeryBurns

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Mine was waiting at the post office while I was out of the country. Excellent packaging as always Roland.

Now to figure out a different way to display it from the one I already have. Or maybe, just maybe, gift it to a deserving friend.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm glad that you all like your bags, guys! Thanks again for your purchase! :)

Mine arrived too. Superb work, as always. I might order one or two more if you have some ready to go?
jhk1976

All the finished bags are sold already. But I will buy materials for more bags in the next days. Production will take some time, but you can already buy if you want. :)

jhk1976

@jhk1976

All the finished bags are sold already. But I will buy materials for more bags in the next days. Production will take some time, but you can already buy if you want. :)
Sure. I'm not in a huge hurry. I'll send a payment your way soon.

jhk1976

@jhk1976

Payment sent!