Done / Completed BTTF - "Blast from the Past" plastic bags - second run

Roland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
DONE/SOLD

More than two years ago I was already offering them: the plastic bags with the "Blast from the past" logo from BTTF 2. It was a limited run of 30 bags. This time it's unlimited. I tried other and thinner materials but it didn't work as I had wanted and so I decided to use the same materials again as I used to do.

The bags are not holographic, they're iridescent, similar to the screen used bag and they are 100% hand-made (see my tutorial). Here's a short video (with no sound), which I made to show you the shimmering effect of my bag: http://www.zubcic.com/rpf/bftp_bag/bftp_bag.avi (click and download it to your computer and watch it with your media player). Please note: all my pictures and the video here were made in daylight. The colors of the bag may vary under different lighting conditions.

Preview pictures: (click to open)

My bag:

preview01.jpg preview02.jpg preview03.jpg preview04.jpg preview05.jpg

preview06.jpg preview07.jpg

Screen used prop on screenused.com and on the San Diego Comic-Con 2011:

screenused01.jpg screenused02.jpg screenused03.jpg screenused04.jpg

preview01.jpg

preview02.jpg

preview03.jpg

preview04.jpg

preview05.jpg

preview06.jpg

preview07.jpg

screenused01.jpg

screenused02.jpg

screenused03.jpg

screenused04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark me down for one (and payment sent)! I don't know if this is something new, but PayPal seems to have already converted it to Euros after I sent it in Dollars...

MattgomeryBurns

Thanks for your payment! :) I'm wondering why you bought it, since you already got one in your collection. ;)

Yes, I already noticed the automatic currency conversion after the last two Dollar payments I received. That must be new. I hope that doesn't mean higher PayPal fees for my US buyers and for me next time when I want to pay something in Dollars. :wacko

I'll be purchasing next week, a long with another biff check, and plutonium stickers! Looks awesome Roland!

@MattgomeryBurns

Thanks for your payment! :) I'm wondering why you bought it, since you already got one in your collection. ;)

Yes, I already noticed the automatic currency conversion after the last two Dollar payments I received. That must be new. I hope that doesn't mean higher PayPal fees for my US buyers and for me next time when I want to pay something in Dollars. :wacko

I guess it's insurance in case something happens to the first one :D I'm thinking about giving it to someone as a gift.

Oh Roland why do you do this to my bank account lol just got your 2015 plate through and now I just have to have this, I'll be hitting you up for one of these next week ;-)

I'll be purchasing next week, a long with another biff check, and plutonium stickers! Looks awesome Roland!

Nice! Quite tempted to buy a second one!

Thanks for your interest! There's no rush. This time it's unlimited. :)

Payment sent for one

Hi Roland thank you for doing this prop again! Not missing out this time payment sent for 2 bags :) (one for me and one for my brother) :)

Thanks for your payments! :)

Oh Roland why do you do this to my bank account lol just got your 2015 plate through and now I just have to have this, I'll be hitting you up for one of these next week ;-)

More cool BTTF stuff to come soon! It's not the end of the line! :D

Hi Roland , I may purchase this replica 99% sure, but I was wondering if you can tell us more information about it. If the size of the bag and the logo is screen accurate, if the real prop had those black plastics to make the handle stronger, and if the iridescent material is very similar to the original prop.

Also, my vote for his next replica goes to the 80's Cafe menu sheet. Always wanted that and it may be an easy one if made in vinyl or plastified/laminated sheets.

I may order the bag some days later ;-)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back