Bryan Ono EFX Interview from Comic Con 2011 Part 1 & Part 2

re: Bryan Ono EFX Interview from Comic Con 2011 Part 1 & Part 2

Great interview! Bryan is truly a wonderful person. One of the best industry acquaintances I've had the pleasure of making over the years.

-Rylo

It is so funny because Star Wars Chick had to FORCE Bryan to do the interview, but as soon as it got going, he was so enthusiastic and so passionate it was just amazing to watch. It really puts a very human and personal face on what outsiders can sometimes see as "just a company." We will be putting up the second part of this interview tomorrow!

I just finished watching it...and Bryan is just great. I love how fluid and easy he is to talk to.
Awesome props...I want to own every one of them!

David

what a great interview, and what a nice guy, he seems genuinely excited and interested in the subject matter which really helps imho. I am keeping my fingers crossed for an ESB hero Boba Fett helmet, I would sell my house for that! Thanks for sharing and for putting it all together guys and girls

Another great interview courtesy of the RPF. I eagerly await part II.

I cannot wait to see/hear which helmets eFX have planned for the future of the Legend line.

Great interview. Bryan is a cool guy. I cannot wait to preorder that Hero helmet. Yippee.

Carl

what a great interview, and what a nice guy, he seems genuinely excited and interested in the subject matter which really helps imho.

I thought that really came across as well. Great to see that kind of enthusiasm and to hear how he got to where he is now.

I love the statement "If it's there, it's there. If it's not there, it's not there."

Would that that statement would settle it all...

Agreed -good interview and Bryan seems very genuine.

I hope EFX can make it...

Just confirms what I already know,Bryan is a great guy who truely loves what he is doing and is tremendously passionate about this hobby.

Looking forward to part 2

Last edited:

Great interview, can´t wait to see the second part!
I´d love to get an inside view into efx´s reference library... :eek

Im a big fan of Bryan too. I just wish he would announce more trek props!

Cool interview! Pretty interesting to see what Bryan is like.

I am looking forward to part 2 and someday, a legend Boba Fett ESB helmet. (You guys must do it!):cool

Congrats to Star Wars Chick on a very professional interview, and to Bryan for his time and passion for this hobby. He's such a stand up guy. :)

Dave

Bryan's such a friendly likeable character. His enthusiasm and passion for his work is without doubt.
Great interview.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back