BRRogers / Verity Cosplay / 7 Chambers - "MoM of All Heroes"

Lewis sent me instructions for the crystal chamber and I got the last piece in the mail the other day. What I don't have instructions on is how to set it up for power, sound and blade. Are there instructions for that?

Attachments

• IMG_4211.jpg
    IMG_4211.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 77
Lewis sent me instructions for the crystal chamber and I got the last piece in the mail the other day. What I don't have instructions on is how to set it up for power, sound and blade. Are there instructions for that?
There aren’t really instructions on how to do installs. The best you can do is watch lots of YouTube videos about installs and read the manuals of the soundboard you’ll be using for the wire diagrams.

YouTube videos that really helped me out when I started to learn how to install were the “Let’s Build A Graflex” playlist from East Coast Sabers (gets the basics down really well), tutorials from The Custom Saber Shop, and videos from KR Sabers. If you’ll be using a Proffieboard, there are also some videos on how to set up that board.

If you have more questions or would like some extra tips, feel free to shoot me a PM :)

Anyone else getting theirs shipped soon? I’m still waiting
Edit:
I spoke to Lewis and it was a misunderstanding. My MoM Elite is now on its way! Can't wait :)

I ordered a MoM Elite in February 2021, and have not yet received it.
I really hope to receive it soon! (Together with the new MoM boards and MoM CC greeblies)

Last edited:
Edit:
I spoke to Lewis and it was a misunderstanding. My MoM Elite is now on its way! Can't wait :)

I ordered a MoM Elite in February 2021, and have not yet received it.
I really hope to receive it soon! (Together with the new MoM boards and MoM CC greeblies)
Let us know if it's been shipped. I got a notification from DHL last week but the package hasn't been shipped yet

Let us know if it's been shipped. I got a notification from DHL last week but the package hasn't been shipped yet
Yes, I have already received it.
Lewis shipped it right after I sent him a message. After less than 24 hours it was already delivered thanks to DHL Express. I hope you'll receive it soon!

Attachments

• 20220729_174537-01.jpeg
    20220729_174537-01.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 118
  • 20220729_174438-01.jpeg
    20220729_174438-01.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 127
Still no word from Lewis. I'm glad some people are starting to get their sabers but this is getting ridiculous! Hey Lewis WTF man!
Wait, so these aren't in stock? I just bought bought a MoM and Vos together so I could build them with my son. Lewis didn't mention anything about having to wait for these when I contacted him to see about getting an idealized grenade section added.

Yes, I have already received it.
Lewis shipped it right after I sent him a message. After less than 24 hours it was already delivered thanks to DHL Express. I hope you'll receive it soon!
Well you’re one of the lucky ones. I was told mine would be sent soon and DHL is still showing that it hasn’t been sent after a whole week. Even tried to follow up with Lewis but no response, sigh

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back