BRRogers / Verity Cosplay / 7 Chambers - "MoM of All Heroes"

0DBFDA82-CB6E-4A24-B062-B293EDA918AA.jpeg

Wow, we have a smuggler who's paying customs fees ( sorry, could not help myself :) )
No problem, it's a good one haha.

7Chambers is the only saber company I know that declares the full value of their items, which comes with hefty customs fees. Brexit really messed things up alright...

Besides, smuggling hilts from the country next door to mine isn't worth it in this case. I'd rather pay the custom fees than the transport fees :lol:

I missed out as they sold out pretty quickly, I reckon I'll get one if there's ever a second run or if anyone decides to sell theirs. Looks super cool though!

I think I want to get my MoM installed (when it arrives), I don't know much about installations myself (currently collecting static props) but does anyone have any advice? Definitely Neopixel of course but roughly how much should I be spending and does anyone recommend anyone specific? I live in the UK but wouldn't mind shipping to say, the US if there was someone highly recommended from there. Or is it something you can easily teach yourself? Thanks.

Last edited:
I think I want to get my MoM installed (when it arrives), I don't know much about installations myself (currently collecting static props) but does anyone have any advice? Definitely Neopixel of course but roughly how much should I be spending and does anyone recommend anyone specific? I live in the UK but wouldn't mind shipping to say, the US if there was someone highly recommended from there. Or is it something you can easily teach yourself? Thanks.
Since you are in UK maybe check KR Sabers site. They have an installation price list to give you some idea. And if you deicide to build it yourself they have all the electronics you'll need in the store.

You can find an installer in the UK or EU. Or you can install it yourself if you’re handy. It can cost a bit more than usual if you have no tools or equipment available (like a soldering iron, drills, vice, etc.). I’m an installer myself and am based in the EU.

The best place to start learning is by watching the playlist from East Coast Sabers on YouTube, called “Let’s Build A Graflex”. Those videos give a good overview of how to install a saber. Also check a video on how to build a neopixel blade from The Custom Saber Shop (also YouTube). Furthermore, read the manuals of the sound board and neopixel connectors you’ll be using (ShtokCustomWorx). You can find them at The Saber Armory (KR Sabers’ website).

As for the reveal and helper board, check out this thread:

Feel free to send me a PM if you have more questions :)

You can find an installer in the UK or EU. Or you can install it yourself if you’re handy. It can cost a bit more than usual if you have no tools or equipment available (like a soldering iron, drills, vice, etc.). I’m an installer myself and am based in the EU.

The best place to start learning is by watching the playlist from East Coast Sabers on YouTube, called “Let’s Build A Graflex”. Those videos give a good overview of how to install a saber. Also check a video on how to build a neopixel blade from The Custom Saber Shop (also YouTube). Furthermore, read the manuals of the sound board and neopixel connectors you’ll be using (ShtokCustomWorx). You can find them at The Saber Armory (KR Sabers’ website).

As for the reveal and helper board, check out this thread:

Feel free to send me a PM if you have more questions :)
Thanks, I will do if any come to mind.

Hey all,

Do you know if it exists a complete wiring diagram for the MoM including the CC and helper board for proffieboard?

Thanks,

Hey all,

Do you know if it exists a complete wiring diagram for the MoM including the CC and helper board for proffieboard?

Thanks,
I think you'll have to combine the wiring diagrams from the Proffieboard manual with these wiring diagrams (for the helper board). My guess is that the accent leds in the CC will need to be wired separately (see the wiring diagrams for accent leds and sub-blade configurations in the Proffieboard manual).

Attachments

• MoM Helper Board Diagram 1.png
    MoM Helper Board Diagram 1.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 167
  • MoM Helper Board Diagram 2.jpg
    MoM Helper Board Diagram 2.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back