BRRogers / Verity Cosplay / 7 Chambers - "MoM of All Heroes"

Incidentally this was the debate. When the new sources came out and Bryan and I discussed the changes we discussed either to split and roll this into separate designs.

From a Resource management perspective it was determined the same exterior geometry would be better across offerings and as such we folded the geometries into the FX too, begetting the Gen2 even tho the main reason to open the design was for practical assembly and tolerance issues (threads).

It certainly is not meant to be a slight to anyone who purchased previous batches; but more an attempt to improve an already In our opinion fantastic product.

Would it have been better to ignore those things and produce a batch knowing it could be even more accurate so as not to disappoint previous customers? Definitely a dilemma we faced then and are seeing the consequence of now.

At the end of the day, this is a hobby with "buyer beware" stamped all over it, at least in regards to accuracy. With rare exceptions, there are ALWAYS new discoveries and tweaks to be made. And, even if a prop is found and examined in exhaustive detail, there are still things to pin down, like backdating it to its screenused appearance, modifications made during its lifespan, etc.

The goalpost is ALWAYS in motion. And it's something we should all be aware of. At some point, you just have to say "good enough". Always strive for better, but know when to reasonably take a step back and chill out.

I mean, Master Replicas' high-end props (six-grip ANH Vader, one-rivet d-ring ANH Luke, etc.) were generally considered about as accurate as possible, back in the day, but now seem almost archaic.

Last edited:
I noticed the crystal chamber does not include the crystal. Is there a preferred vendor for obtaining a good crystal for the 7 Chambers chamber?

I noticed the crystal chamber does not include the crystal. Is there a preferred vendor for obtaining a good crystal for the 7 Chambers chamber?

Yeah we did not because there are so many options here. Some will want to use printed ones. Some real Quartz, some colored Quartz and some may even want to use Illumicore crystals that are modded. All can be done: I find Etsy is a good source for natural Quartz points and you'll want something roughly 8mm diameter and around 17-18mm long. Some shaping may be required.

Yeah we did not because there are so many options here. Some will want to use printed ones. Some real Quartz, some colored Quartz and some may even want to use Illumicore crystals that are modded. All can be done: I find Etsy is a good source for natural Quartz points and you'll want something roughly 8mm diameter and around 17-18mm long. Some shaping may be required.
Okay, so there's no electronics in the crystal chamber?

I saw the video on Facebook with the lighted crystal. How do I get one that's like that?

Some “fun” for thin neck Thursday with some found parts!
(Sorry I haven't had the opportunity to wire my MoMFX hilt yet)
The Static MoM kit will look forward to including the - VeracityLabs “Energy Matrix Dampener”
5691B416-5C4C-4743-B8CD-58264ED6660F.jpeg

Hey Bryan, not to derail the thread. Do you guys plan on offering a Yuma variant of the MoM? Or maybe an option to buy a Yuma "control box"?

Hey Bryan, not to derail the thread. Do you guys plan on offering a Yuma variant of the MoM? Or maybe an option to buy a Yuma "control box"?
Considering, open planning but not locked in.
Once we ship our current major run commitments (V2, Leia, Statics) we were considering the idea of doing a control box conversion set. Yuma/ mando style. I believe I have seen enough interest to warrant it. It’s just not the absolute priority currently

751D24A0-509D-4E16-BA76-54FD582B81E0.jpeg

The new UK machinist continues to impress us

Considering, open planning but not locked in.
Once we ship our current major run commitments (V2, Leia, Statics) we were considering the idea of doing a control box conversion set. Yuma/ mando style. I believe I have seen enough interest to warrant it. It’s just not the absolute priority currently
Is the Leia happening? Stumbled across that thread the other day.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back