BRRogers / Verity Cosplay / 7 Chambers - "MoM of All Heroes"

My I refer your attention HERE:

This will be a brief post since I am unfortunately dealing with some other stuff.

The print of the chamber prototype is all in packing now and will ship imminently. I had to cancel the item for the little evaporator posts for now because of sprue issues with the model and do not currently have the time to repair the sprue. I will work on those at a later time.

I just wanted everyone to know that the chamber printed prototype should be shipping soon.

This will be a brief post since I am unfortunately dealing with some other stuff.

The print of the chamber prototype is all in packing now and will ship imminently. I had to cancel the item for the little evaporator posts for now because of sprue issues with the model and do not currently have the time to repair the sprue. I will work on those at a later time.

I just wanted everyone to know that the chamber printed prototype should be shipping soon.

Don’t worry about a thing, take care of what’s important. Wish you the best

Hey Guys, seeing the limited run kicking off I just wanted to check in on what stage the trade in process is at? I just checked back through a fair few emails and posts to check I hadn’t missed any next step, do you have a rough ETA on when the trade in might be happening? If that’s still a good ways off then ignore me, as usual a few months have gone past and I almost forget this is happening and then catch up and start feeling as if I’ve missed something :eek:

Valheru84
You haven’t missed anything yet.
Another E-Mail will go out with trade in info.

We are also monitoring the status of our US partner (who will be collecting the trades) as they are currently being affected by the wildfires on the West Coast.

2020 been crazy yall

Thanks for the generous response you guys!

The Factory is chugging a long and I'm really excited to be able to share some news and photos soon. It's looking really, really good.

Need to clean up the prints but here is the print prototype of the chamber. Note we DO plan to do a run of machined ones.

E32121BB-7AD8-4E05-9682-F39A2984C9A5.jpeg

Is it too late to get on the list? I keep coming back to this thread trying to figure out where you guys are at with this run.

Is it too late to get on the list? I keep coming back to this thread trying to figure out where you guys are at with this run.

Signups are currently open over in the Project Runs Thread.

specific link for convenience:

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back