Breaking Bad

I think it is the Walter White part that sees Jesse as a son, while it is the Heisenberg part of Walt that is being too stubborn to admit that Jesse is a liability. Granted, I do see Walter as have split personality disorder... But that's just my opinion.

Walt definitely thinks of Jesse as a son. Maybe even more than his real son. Jesse was the only person who knew the "real" Walt and accepted him for it. Walt became angry at the thought of having him killed when Skyler suggested it. Anybody outside his "family" would have been offed long before now...

Yeh but now he is considering OFFing him. Which I doubt hed do to his actual family. I still think his family is the priority. And if there be just one reason to off Jessie then the only one would be the certainty that his family was in danger.

Look at the giant cookie I saw today!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1378239581273.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378239581273.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 101
I saw people talking about that - I really don't think it's a bear. It looks even less like it when I checked in HD on my 55" screen.

I guess I'm still a bit lost as to how the money proves he's Hisenberg. They have Jesse's confession, but he's a junkie so he may not be the most credible witness. Jesse wasn't even party to the activities that produced that money, so he can't connect Walter to it. All Saul's guy can testify to is having seen the money and providing transport, but given that he could be an accessory after the fact if he pleads the Fifth that's kind of a waste. Walt being at the site of the money connects him to the money, provided they find it, which gets him for tax evasion. I must be missing something, because I don't see how the money puts him on the hook specifically for meth dealing.

Maybe if Hank had recorded the conversation that Walt and Jesse had where Walt admits to a bunch of murders he'd have something better than tax evasion, but there's nothing to suggest right now that he did.

I assume they used the trick with the money to get him to talk, which he did on the phone with Jess. I assumed they were listening in and probably recording it.

That's all I can figure, but you'd think Hank would have rubbed Walt's nose in it if they had a recording. Even still, that means Hank's partner was tracing Walt's phone and running audio on the phone tap while they tailed him, seems like more work than TV tends to present one person as capable of in a moving SUV. They're keeping people out of the loop, so it's not like someone back at the DEA was running the computer stuff for them.

I don't think walts confession to all those things would be admissible if the conversation was recorded as they weren't exactly on a sanctioned op. I mean if the actual DEA was aware of what was going on, I don't think it would be just Hank and Gomez doing everything.

- - - Updated - - -

But I'm no lawyer so I could be wrong.

There are a lot of problem the court would have if this were to come to trial. Faking a murder to coerce a witness, keeping a witness, who is a criminal himself (caught in the act of attempted arson) at his house, unauthorized GPS tracking of a suspects car.....and so on.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back