Limited Run Breaking Bad WALTER WHITE GLASSES by Magnoli Clothiers

They won't be ready to ship until closer to Christmas time, but if you guys would like me to set up a pre-order page on our site, let me know and I'll take care of it after the weekend.

They won't be ready to ship until closer to Christmas time, but if you guys would like me to set up a pre-order page on our site, let me know and I'll take care of it after the weekend.
A preorder page would be great!

Are there any new images available of the latest changes applied to the glasses?

The run has begun with all pending changes...

That's great! When do you expect we can see photos of the final product? Just wanted to see how the final version turned out before buying myself a pair.

Also, I noticed that the product image on the pre-order page is your mockup from earlier in this thread, except without the bifocals placed wider apart. Now they are back to their original close-together position as in the original unedited photo. Does this mean the manufacturer was unable to reposition them?

I got a pair of Thornton Banks tb218 back in 2014. I believe they could be what was used on the show. I went to Sears Optical and asked for prescription safety glasses and that is the style the girl picked for me. I think it was an option to get the little hooks for the side shields. My glasses did not have the hook things. I have a few pictures of me wearing them. That is me on the left in the picture. The glasses are a little crooked. I shave my head once in a while and go to comicons.
Screenshot_20180730-120754_2.png

Those look good, at the moment I can't check for sure, but those look like very similar-looking ones with a slightly different bridge and lens shape. breakingbadmrwhite, if you have the time, would you be able to go back in this thread and take a look at the measurements we were working out for Indy Magnoli's replica run and see how they compare to the measurements of your glasses? Just in case you do have the actual correct model and their crookedness/angle is throwing me off.

Dude! What was Cranston's reaction to see you? Don't mean to derail but that is incredible! Spitting image.
He said I could have gotten a lot of work as his stand in if I was around during the series. I never thought I looked like him much even though it was something that I was told pretty often. I have an instagram breakingbadmrwhite.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back