Breaking Bad Props

Walt Kills Krazy 8

Walt's Let Him Live/Kill Him list
and the telltale sandwich plate, as seen in ...And the Bag's in the River (S1E3)

uNWHt67.jpg

Screenshots from the episode:

O5DWS4t.jpg

g2adhbv.jpg

I accurately recreated the written list digitally and printed it onto a loose page out of the notepad seen above and attached it back onto the pad with some double sided tape. This file is available to all as usual, just shoot me a PM with your email address if you'd like it.

I was also able to find the exact plate from the episode, and I will post pics of a broken version once I get the tools necessary to cut it into pieces that look exactly the way it shattered in the show.

Will be posting more props from Season 1 soon!

Walt Kills Krazy 8

Walt's Let Him Live/Kill Him list
and the telltale sandwich plate, as seen in ...And the Bag's in the River (S1E3)

http://i.imgur.com/uNWHt67.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/O5DWS4t.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/g2adhbv.jpg

I accurately recreated the written list digitally and printed it onto a loose page out of the notepad seen above and attached it back onto the pad with some double sided tape. This file is available to all as usual, just shoot me a PM with your email address if you'd like it.

I was also able to find the exact plate from the episode, and I will post pics of a broken version once I get the tools necessary to cut it into pieces that look exactly the way it shattered in the show.

Will be posting more props from Season 1 soon!

Awesome stuff once again

Man - things have been happening here and I didn't notice cause my user cp wasn't updating my subscribed threads! Squidman - how the heck did you figure out the correct plate??? Me wants!

I hate to say I lack the skills but all the props everyone here has made are quite amazing. Has anybody attempted Los Pollos Shred Iceberg Lettuce labels?
or any of the other box labels?

Mike_Los_Pollos_Truck.pngMike_Los_Pollos_Truck.png

After I finish the first one, I will think about doing a run. I do have the bottle, but still need to make the cork/stopper. I'll update you in the coming days with my progress.

It's a jenny lind bottle, they are readily available on ebay, but you want the clear bottle with a blue tint. The bottle is the fislerville glass works one. I'll put some pictures up as soon as I finish the stopper. Hope you find one, it sure is a cool piece to have!

Just finished making the HEPA Air Cleaner Booklet that was found in Gale's apartment by Hank

Screencaps:

Dwm 2014-01-23 13-35-56-84.png

Dwm 2014-01-23 13-35-59-53.png

Dwm 2014-01-23 13-36-01-34.png

My File:

Dwm 2014-01-23 22-13-50-96.png

PM me for the PDF

Last edited:
Walt's First Kill

Red Phosphorus container
, as seen in Pilot (S1E1)

Mine:

PR4EDMq.jpg

LawoGTx.jpg

IPxjkCe.jpg

nBT3lZZ.jpg

The container is an HDPE wide-mouth 32 oz jar that I filled with paprika for the red powder look. Got the exact container from here:

Plastic Jar - HDPE Wide Mouth Jar : TAP Plastics

I don't own a label maker so I made the "Red Phosphorus" sticker a printable file. If you'd like it, send me a PM with your email address.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back