Boxing Glove Arrow Help?

Numbuh1Nerd

I'm working on making a collection of Ollie's trick arrows, and of course the crown jewel of the collection is the boxing glove arrow! Problem is: I'm in a real Goldilocks situation with boxing gloves. I bought one full-size pair from Amazon - 12oz Woldorf USA - that feel much too big. I got a pair of rearview mirror boxing gloves, also from Amazon, that are much too small. I know nothing about boxing gloves (save for they rarely list their dimensions) so how can I go about finding something that fits comfortably between the two? Ideally, I'm looking for something about the size of a softball.

I think I used a pair of kids sized boxing gloves years ago when making mine.
Other than that you could always cut up one of the boxing gloves you have and scale down the pattern to sew a boxing glove together that fits your needs. Out of curiosity since I am not into the current TV show, are you referring to the comics trick arrows?

Other than that you could always cut up one of the boxing gloves you have and scale down the pattern to sew a boxing glove together that fits your needs. Out of curiosity since I am not into the current TV show, are you referring to the comics trick arrows?
I'm not exactly a trained seamster, and I'd hate to ruin a perfectly good pair in trying to be. Thanks for the suggestion, though!

I'm going for the comic arrows, but playing it relatively loose. I'm especially leaning towards the designs from the Green Arrow: Secret Files and Origins page, but I'm doing a bunch that aren't listed there, so those designs will be especially loose.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back