Bowcaster scope rings

Jawajawa827

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Does anyone know what the exact scope rings used on the bowcaster were? I've looked at the ncstar, parker hale, and others but I'm not convinced there the right ones from the pre production bowcaster pics.
From the photo I have it looks like the tab on the rings isn't as wide, but not sure.
Screenshot_20200615-025522_Gallery.jpg
I also found these 1" rings which look pretty similar but don't have the right base to them, any opinions?
20200615_030245.jpg

I'm not well versed in the bowcacster - I always thought the side scopes were clamped to the protruding sections on those scope rings. That shot...is that a real prop inventory photo? I don't see any tabs either

That base is on so many blasters, I would be surprised if it wasn't on the bowcaster - thanks for starting this thread

Post #193 has some good photosBowcaster Parts

I pulled the first pic from another thread and am pretty sure it was from the bowcasters production, heres a full shot of it on both sides. The side scopes are clamped to the sides onto what I thought were tabs seen on the normal rings used. But after looking at this photo the tabs just don't seem to be there like you said. And to me the hole where the screw or bolt is, is more enclosed by the cutout section unlike the normal rings associated. Its quite odd to me but hopefully someone can figure out the exact rings used
chewie25bu.jpgScreenshot_20200616-034504_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
I did just find these rings which do look similar to the rings in the picture with no tabs, more enclosed hole for bolt, and it has rounded edges like the photo. Let me know what you think
20200616_040643.jpg20200616_040601.jpg

Talk to Trooper. He knows the exact scope rings used but while cheap, seam to be rare.

I'm pretty sure that my singlepoint came with the same rings attached.

It would appear those are the rings in those photos, or close ones... so they replaced the rings for the full build?

Although that's the only photo I have to hand the rings that came with my singlepoint match the bowcaster photos above. They're the same on other singlepoint scopes I have seen.

So then the rings were changed in the time of the above photo to the finished bowcaster then. That would make sense, but it is still interesting to see different rings in the early production photos.

So what do we think of the scope rings i posted a pic of earlier, do they look the part of the pre production bowcaster at all?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back