Booster Gold Smallville costume

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Simple but close to the comic. Not bad.

5523893862_e93158be5d_z.jpg

5523894120_d81231a6a9_z.jpg

I don't like the show but I give them lots of credit for using some of the more unbelievable characters like blue beetle (this incarnation anyway). I love the booster outfit! Looks perfect.

I used to read the Booster Gold comic back in the day. I'm looking forward to what they do with this. The sponsorship patches like Captain Amazing work for the character... I don't know if it would have occurred to me to add those but it's exactly the kind of thing the character would do.

It'll be interesting to see that episode.

I agree. I lost interest in Smallville but I always try to catch the episodes that feature DC characters.

Of all the costumes I've seen so far on Smallville, Booster's translates from the comics best to their "universe" so far IMO.

I'd like to catch up with the series even though I haven't been too interested in it in awhile.

I watched the first 4 seasons all during the initial run and then watched the subsequent seasons after they were released on DVD until midway through season 7.

Even though it lost a lot of it's "flavor" for me through the years (the early years had their issues, but I still stuck by them). From what I've heard from many fans, it did get a little better during the last 2 years and I want to see it end well and hopefully spin off into something more.

Wow, I can't believe they're doing Booster Gold on Smallville. I may have to actually watch the episode. Seems it's written by Geoff Johns, which gives me hope.

I agree. I lost interest in Smallville but I always try to catch the episodes that feature DC characters.

I feel the same way about it. I felt that the seasons from 6 onwards just seem to pull the angsty teenage issues into the adulthood.

However, when they did the JSA 2-part episode of season 8 (?), I was jumping with excitement to see Dr. Fate and Stargirl recreated in costume. And if there's gonna be a Booster Gold and Blue Beetle, I'll just have to start paying attention again.

Costumiers do good work and have a helluva time trying to make comic costumes work on film, so top stuff!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back