Boba Fett's New EE-3 from Mandalorian

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ruadh1977

Definitely my favorite version of his EE-3, although I still prefer the ESB armor to the ROTJ or Mando versions. I also love that he has both the damaged/repaired ROTJ jetpack and the ESB jetpack... nice touch there by the Mando team!
I may be wrong, but I think the two jetpacks are meant to be the same one. Both have the repaired plate on the back, so in continuity I think Boba has only one and he has repainted it. There are a few little continuity errors on Slave One in chapter 15, like the ROTJ jetpack in the background when they're taking off with Mayfeld, but Boba also has his chapter 14 belt a few times, yet has the chapter 15 belt in all exterior scenes and when he has his helmet off with the group inside the ship. Again, I may be wrong, but I am thinking he has only one pack.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mark P

Well in my mind there are two packs and the green one having the repair was just a prop error from using the same source. :p

Field Marshall

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys, glad to have found this place. I'm searching hard to figure out the scope, I think its something vintage. I'm pretty sure the rings are Weaver Quad locks though.
I found the SCope and they are RARE ( like always) ill make replicas ( Henry B located one on a vintage site a let me know)

_DSC7882.jpg

Ares X

I may be wrong, but I think the two jetpacks are meant to be the same one. Both have the repaired plate on the back, so in continuity I think Boba has only one and he has repainted it. There are a few little continuity errors on Slave One in chapter 15, like the ROTJ jetpack in the background when they're taking off with Mayfeld, but Boba also has his chapter 14 belt a few times, yet has the chapter 15 belt in all exterior scenes and when he has his helmet off with the group inside the ship. Again, I may be wrong, but I am thinking he has only one pack.

This is how I always looked at it.

Stormrider

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have my stormrider kit almost done, just looking for the scope. Everything else has been sourced and set up on my original webley. I just need to find this bear of a scope. If someone wants to offer a good cast of one I can include in my kits, ill trade you a blaster kit for the use.

Stormrider

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Managed to get a few of these scopes. Only thing standing in my way is figuring out how to make it as seamless as possible.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.