Boba Fett's New EE-3 from Mandalorian

Definitely my favorite version of his EE-3, although I still prefer the ESB armor to the ROTJ or Mando versions. I also love that he has both the damaged/repaired ROTJ jetpack and the ESB jetpack... nice touch there by the Mando team!
I may be wrong, but I think the two jetpacks are meant to be the same one. Both have the repaired plate on the back, so in continuity I think Boba has only one and he has repainted it. There are a few little continuity errors on Slave One in chapter 15, like the ROTJ jetpack in the background when they're taking off with Mayfeld, but Boba also has his chapter 14 belt a few times, yet has the chapter 15 belt in all exterior scenes and when he has his helmet off with the group inside the ship. Again, I may be wrong, but I am thinking he has only one pack.

Well in my mind there are two packs and the green one having the repair was just a prop error from using the same source. :p

Hey guys, glad to have found this place. I'm searching hard to figure out the scope, I think its something vintage. I'm pretty sure the rings are Weaver Quad locks though.
I found the SCope and they are RARE ( like always) ill make replicas ( Henry B located one on a vintage site a let me know)

_DSC7882.jpg

I may be wrong, but I think the two jetpacks are meant to be the same one. Both have the repaired plate on the back, so in continuity I think Boba has only one and he has repainted it. There are a few little continuity errors on Slave One in chapter 15, like the ROTJ jetpack in the background when they're taking off with Mayfeld, but Boba also has his chapter 14 belt a few times, yet has the chapter 15 belt in all exterior scenes and when he has his helmet off with the group inside the ship. Again, I may be wrong, but I am thinking he has only one pack.

This is how I always looked at it.

I have my stormrider kit almost done, just looking for the scope. Everything else has been sourced and set up on my original webley. I just need to find this bear of a scope. If someone wants to offer a good cast of one I can include in my kits, ill trade you a blaster kit for the use.

I can’t tell if the scope is off-center or if the scope rings are just angled.

According to parts of Star Wars:

Season 2: Chapter 15

Boba Fett's new rifle is another variation on the EE-3 blaster perhaps even a rebuild of his old one which was chopped in half by Luke Skywalker.

Webley & Scott Ltd. No.1 Mk.1 shoulder stocked flare gun
(likely a modified casting)

Lyman All American 4x rifle scope

Weaver Quad Lock Detachable Rings - Tip-off
Model: 49053

Revell Visible V8 Engine model kit parts

Piston half (x2)
part number: 67,68

Camshaft segment
part number: 57C shown

(Note: The V8 pieces could be replicas and not vintage parts)
Parts may be duplicated on the opposite side.
Hello, just trying to understand how these parts have been verified...specifically the scope and rings. Lyman 4x scopes typically have an edge ring on both ends of the scope. Boba's appears to have an edge ring where you would look into the scope but is a much wider than any Lyman i've seen and none on the other side.The scope rings are clearly quad locks but the serial no listed doesn't match in my book. The one listed does not have detachable screws but Boba does and the screws them selves are unlike any weaver detachable screw i've seen(hallowed out with 3 notches). I believe the quad locks are high to extra high and the screws and screw plates may be from a different set of rings. Not trying to contest or cause confusion. Maybe you have inside info? thanks for your time

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back