Boba Fett: The Movie

Never thought of that angle, but that is certainly an interesting twist on the Boba we know and love!

Since there are millions of guys with his DNA, there could be many 'Bobas'. Even if one got killed every mission, he would appear to be successful when he 'reappeared'. Maybe Boba sends clones out and sits around his palace with the ladies.

That's why his armor and weapons change slightly. They're on a different guy.

Boba blows, he may have a fairly cool suit......

I mean the costume was kinda cool... but all those studio scale models in the OT? They were sooo lame!!! :angel

:lol

See how that makes you feel ralphee? :cry

This COULD be cool. Something SW that isn't forced around a skywalker even when that isn't the stuff you want to see... (THE ENTIRE PT)

Made by someone OTHER than Lucas?

If Mr. Johnston enlisted the help of people like Brian Muir etc. and brought in some ACTUAL FANS to consult with. Not to mention make the props and costumes. (how many of you would work for FREE to be part of the making of a star wars movie?)

I say go for it. If it is the worst movie ever it still wont do as much damage as the PT did. Whats done is done. Let's see the cool stuff we always wanted to!!!

In fact set it in between ep3 and 4. But from Bobas perspective. Vader could be in it or mentioned as being out searching for the last of the Jedi and cracking heads of those systems who were still trying to rebel against the order of the Empire...

Dear God... let this happen and let it be good. PLEASE. :angel

Since there are millions of guys with his DNA, there could be many 'Bobas'. Even if one got killed every mission, he would appear to be successful when he 'reappeared'. Maybe Boba sends clones out and sits around his palace with the ladies.

That's why his armor and weapons change slightly. They're on a different guy.

::cough cough:: Doctor Doom ::cough cough::

I mean the costume was kinda cool... but all those studio scale models in the OT? They were sooo lame!!! :angel

:lol

See how that makes you feel ralphee? :cry

Sniff...:cry....im sorry....ill go to my room now till supper :lol.

Ah no wait....Boba did have one super cool item in his arsenal....the Slave One, it was Studio scale too, ahhh see, argue about that one :lol.

lee

Yeah sorry, never liked it. But of course the worst of the best is still pretty damn cool.

Just always seemed awkward and clunky to me.

I mean look at that thing sitting on the platform on Kamino. ***** could you be in a worse position in that cockpit on the ground.

The most bad-ass bounty hunter would never expose himself like that. Of course that just shows he isn't.

Wearing "daddy's" clothes, flying daddy's ship.

Why is he so cool?

Fett, four lines of dialogue delivered by three different people. Four if you count the re-dub.

How is that a character at all, let alone EVER?

He's a fanboy wet dream, created by same.

If I recall the old comics about him correctly, he was hunting down all his dad's clones because they were ruining his reputation by sucking throughout the universe, so maybe that does explain what we see of him onscreen in various scenes - clones!

The idea of a movie of Boba Fett hunting down the other clones using his name but not living up to his reputation could make for a pretty good movie, and finally settle the debate of how badass he is once and for all :D

after reading this entire thread, I have one question..

Does anyone think in our lifetime that we will EVER see another incarnation of Star Wars?

Whether it be more sequels, re-boots, or spin-offs?

Well my lifetime certainly isn't going to last as long as some, so that can be a wide open question.

We're supposed to get another series in a year or two. Does that count?

after reading this entire thread, I have one question..

Does anyone think in our lifetime that we will EVER see another incarnation of Star Wars?

Whether it be more sequels, re-boots, or spin-offs?

I guess I've been out of touch. What happened to the live action series that's supposed to have happened? I remember it being announced at CIII.

Want to try that one again?

back in 2004 or so there was an interview where mark hamill said things that george lucas had told him i used to have the mp3 of the conversation but i found the text through some blogs online

You know when I first did this, it was four trilogies. 12 movies! And out on the desert, any time between setups‚ lots of free time. And George was talking about this whole thing. I said, ‚Why are you starting with IV, V and VI? It‚s crazy.‚

[Imitating Lucas grumble,] ‚It‚s the most commercial section of the movie.‚ He said the first trilogy‚s darker, more serious.

He said, Um, how‚d you like to be in Episode IX?‚ This is 1976.

When is that going to be?

I defy anyone to add 36 years to their lives and not be stunned. Even an eight year old is like, I‚ll never be 47. So I did the math and figured out how old I‚d be. I said, Well, what do you want me to do? He said, ‚You‚ll just be like a cameo. You‚ll be like Obi Wan handing the lightsaber down to the next new hope.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back