Boba Fett meets 300 Spartan

I can't say anything that hasn't already been said. Amazing piece, perfect blend of subjects with a beautiful paint job!

Along with the recent Stormtrooper Airman you posted Art, this is another of the coolest "what if?" props I've seen. Great concept and skillful execution - a big doff of the hat to you, Mr Coburg.

How does he get that multi-colored chipping effect??? I've tried to recreate it so many times and I can't! It's maddening!

I keep coming back to look at this photo despite the fact I already saved it to my computer. That is just so awesome...

I've often toyed with the idea of getting a stormtrooper helmet or fett helmet, painting it gold and sticking a fin on it but I've never actually done it. Glad to see other people have the same goofy sense of humor I have. :p

Last edited:
I don't think we will make a complete costume, but I have thought about doing an ESB Styled 300 Spartan cape for display purposes.

That really would be basically a "full" costume no? I mean its not like those Spartans were exactly covered up :p

Great mashup of genres, looks really awesome!

Did anyone catch the clone wars last night?

There was a hunchback clone that longed to be a part of the group. (Just like the hunchback that wanted to be a spartan in 300)

I thought to myself... it IS a SPARTAN BOBA!

I half expected him to have this helmet on at the end of the episode!

Odd coincidence?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back