Boba Fett meets 300 Spartan

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
Most people know Mirax and I own one of the screen used 300 Spartan Hoplite costumes and everyone knows I love Boba Fett. As a belated wedding gift for Mirax and I, our friend, and fellow RPF member, saxe coburg took a Spartan helmet and painted it up as Boba Fett for us, even sculpting in a dent for it! It is one of the coolest and most unique pieces in our collection and while it is something of a humorous piece, Jon really went all out on the paint job, giving it a super detailed ESB style paint scheme. I absolutely love it and thought you guys might enjoy seeing it to! Thanks to Jon and his wife, Rose for one of the coolest gifts ever!

attachment.php

Incredible! Awesome concept, and top-shelf execution. :thumbsup

All that is missing is a wookie-braid mohawk, but maybe that would be too much.

What a fantastic crossover - I think you may of just started a trend!!!!

Now what else could be crossed to make an awesome piece??

HA! I saw the pic before reading who painted/made it! Awesome job Jon! And that is a super cool and deffinately one of a kind piece!

I loves me some Jon and Rose! Great people. :)

And since no one else has said it yet...

THIS IS... MANDALORE!!! :lol :angel

( to the guy who asked what else could be crossed, would be interesting to see a boba helmet with NO visor and horse hair crest painted bronze!)

I loves me some Jon and Rose. Good people for sure. :)

Agreed! Jon is an amazing artist in every sense of the word. His skill and natural talent is just ridiculous. And Rose is just the sweetest thing ever... although her vampire costume at Dragon Con completely creeped me out, and that is saying something!

THIS IS... MANDALORE!!! :lol :angel

hahaha. On facebook, we got a "This is Kamino!"

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back