Boba Fett Helmet in stainless steel

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

joberg

Master Member
Looking very good! As for your plastic face-shield, I would've put it on a round tube and try to make it better with the heat of a hair dryer. Also, the round eyelets you're using to secure it to the helmet should be squared as to avoid any bending of the plastic when you secure it into place.;)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

alienbuilder

Looking very good! As for your plastic face-shield, I would've put it on a round tube and try to make it better with the heat of a hair dryer. Also, the round eyelets you're using to secure it to the helmet should be squared as to avoid any bending of the plastic when you secure it into place.;)
yes, you r right. the faceshield already was shaped round, but the washers are a problem, so I just installed an extra piece. works much better now, even if not perfect. these expensive faceshields are much more stabile, but for the moment its ok. thanks for the advice.

I also installed the little monitore now, so there are just the little 2 red lights missing now...

alienbuilder

alienbuilder

finished the padding of this one today. not the finest I ve done, but comfortable. I thing the cheeks wont get a separate padding but I ll may add some futuristic stuff and paint this areas black or gray. have to say that there are already some very nice interiors (I think made of rubber) around here and thedentedhelmet.

joberg

Master Member
Good, the add-on piece you've made is solving the problem of those round eyelets. It's looking very good :cool