Bob Bagys Super Black Predator Sculpt

How flexible are the mandibles? what comes with the mask? Teeth and quills?

How long is the waiting time now? :D It looks very nice, only gripe that holds me from buying one, is if it will be compatible with future berserker helmets.. On that note; will you be making a halfmask version?

don't hope I sound too demanding :p Just curious

- Daniel

How flexible are the mandibles? what comes with the mask? Teeth and quills?

How long is the waiting time now? :D It looks very nice, only gripe that holds me from buying one, is if it will be compatible with future berserker helmets.. On that note; will you be making a halfmask version?

don't hope I sound too demanding :p Just curious

- Daniel
Hey Daniel no problem..the mask comes with 40 large quills..and teeth...the wait is about 2 weeks to finish orders i have...mandibles are very flexible hollow too the tip..but as anyone here can tell you very thick hold its own shape....the one you see is not foam filled..and i will be doing a Bio that fits mine...and i had not thought of doing a half msk version? but if enough of you want one it would be easy..did i get evrything?

How much is the cost for an unpainted mask? Do you offer paint-ups as well? with international shipping to denmark??

Extremely interested..

Your work is outstanding.I knew you did myers and the new freddy but had no idea you had done the new predator.It just looks amazing....

just added new pic...to show how close my paint jobs are for those of you who are worried they wont look the same when you buy one...Thanks Bob B

Photo0323.jpg

Photo0320.jpg

just added new pic...to show how close my paint jobs are for those of you who are worried they wont look the same when you buy one...Thanks Bob B

Looks really really close to the first one you have done, nice to see pics tho. We never doubted you Bob you are a master of your trade.
Stephen.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back