Bob Bagys Super Black Predator Sculpt

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ice1

Damn that's some crazy detail put in the mask. I like his better then the one i've seen in the pictures.

predator666

Wow, the paint application on that mask is incredible. Overall sculpt is genius. Pm sent about getting 1 of these badboys

roninpredator

Sr Member
Just echoing what everybody has been saying..Great sculpt!
and I don't know if any of you guys noticed of bobs sculpts but he has a way of making them look very "predator like" if you know what I mean just take a look at the wolf and compare it to the sideshow one.bob's wolf is way better.and take a look at the one larry paintedand take a look a the pics of Mr black from the movie stills and take a look at Bobs wich Mr Black looks more predator like? Bob's!!!...outfreakingstanding!
great Job Mr Baggy!

AlphaTech686

I have to agree with above. Yours looks better than the original. In my opinion it is because of the crest of the head. Yours appears to be taller which to me makes it look more pred like. The inside of the mouth of the origanal is still pretty well done though.

Island Hunter

First Off Welcome Back Bob! Your mask is beautiful as all your work. Really out did yourself this time! I'm still here in Vegas give me a call or I'll ring you! Take Care, Lopaka.