Bob Bagys Super Black Predator Sculpt

Bob, again you've blown me away with your tallent. I got the pics you sent Derak this morning and I tought it was the movie one. Lookin forward to seeing some more of your creation and in person. You have really outdone yourself on this Bad Boy.................
Stephen.

Bob, again you've blown me away with your tallent. I got the pics you sent Derak this morning and I tought it was the movie one. Lookin forward to seeing some more of your creation and in person. You have really outdone yourself on this Bad Boy.................
Stephen.Thanks Stephen.....like all of you i wasnt sure i liked the new Predator at first, but it kind of grows on yah...and as we all know paint dose alot! it is always hard to tell from just a couple movie stills :)

Just ordered mine.can't wait to tackle this bad boy.as bob said,I wasn't sure when I'd first seen the initial pics.but we as artists need to b openminded and broaden our perspective if we r to grow.I'm digging the "fleshie tortoise" look.once again,Ty bob for another great sculpt/mask from you!

Paint application is just phenominal. Congrats mr Bagy on an outstanding job, Definitely gotta pick up 1 of these painted from you

That´s really fantastic!
The detail is just awesome! And the paintjob anyway! :)
the shape from the occiput is diffrent to the movie-Predator, but the whole head looks more sggressive then the original!

I have a HUGE complaint about this.................. There's not one on display in my theatre yet !!!!!!!!!

Kidding - once again you have shown us how tremendously talented you are Bob.

Now - when can I order one???????

Elder-One

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back