Blitzway Terminator 2 Endoskeleton Arm and Brain Chip (T2 Endoarm)

I too have been in the waiting over 2 1/2 years after ordering boat, hopefully this month! Been a frustrating experience with them keep delaying it (over 2 years!) and zero updates from Blitzway along the way... but thinking this will be the endo arm set to own, from what I seen Blitzways end products are well done

I've just received an update from Sideshow titled : "Sideshow T-800 Endoskeleton Arm and Brain Chip item is arriving early!"
"early" ??? :unsure:
It says : "Your T-800 Endoskeleton Arm and Brain Chip item will be arriving into our warehouse earlier than anticipated. Your item is now expected to arrive in Sep-Oct 2021."
I fell from my chair and I'm rolling on the floor right now :lol::lol::lol:
Either someone at Sideshow has a weird sense of humor, or some kind automatic system created that email and doesn't take into account the freaking 2,5 years delay on this item. Given the last update gave an estimated arrival for July - August 2021, we can't even say it's early regarding that ETA.
This time it comes from sideshow@orders.sideshow.com, where all the other updates came from postmaster@email.sideshow.com, hopefully that's a sign of real progress this time…

I've just received an update from Sideshow titled : "Sideshow T-800 Endoskeleton Arm and Brain Chip item is arriving early!"
"early" ??? :unsure:
It says : "Your T-800 Endoskeleton Arm and Brain Chip item will be arriving into our warehouse earlier than anticipated. Your item is now expected to arrive in Sep-Oct 2021."
I fell from my chair and I'm rolling on the floor right now :lol::lol::lol:
Either someone at Sideshow has a weird sense of humor, or some kind automatic system created that email and doesn't take into account the freaking 2,5 years delay on this item. Given the last update gave an estimated arrival for July - August 2021, we can't even say it's early regarding that ETA.
This time it comes from sideshow@orders.sideshow.com, where all the other updates came from postmaster@email.sideshow.com, hopefully that's a sign of real progress this time…
Got the same email found “early” pretty funny! I’m guessing sideshow actually have tracking now and know it’s on the way so hopefully soon!

Got the same email found “early” pretty funny! I’m guessing sideshow actually have tracking now and know it’s on the way so hopefully soon!
Soon ? Given that Sideshow still has to receive the delivery from Blitzway, contact everyone who pre-ordered, receive their balance, and then ship the item to us… we will be lucky if it arrives for Christmas :p
I guess 4 months out of 3 years can be considered "soon" :lol:

Soon ? Given that Sideshow still has to receive the delivery from Blitzway, contact everyone who pre-ordered, receive their balance, and then ship the item to us… we will be lucky if it arrives for Christmas :p
I guess 4 months out of 3 years can be considered "soon" :lol:
Tracking I meant blitzway has actually shipped to side show probably by ship so there’s a month and given the port situation who knows when it will get unloaded but atleast is sounds like it’s on the way to US (but bo confirmation there either) was hoping to see some reviews you would think some people have connections and are getting them earlier outside of sideshow

I’ve been waiting to see if this actually shipped before I pulled the trigger. Anyone notice the sideshow page changed from “pre order” to “join waitlist?” What does the waitlist actually mean?

I’ve been waiting to see if this actually shipped before I pulled the trigger. Anyone notice the sideshow page changed from “pre order” to “join waitlist?” What does the waitlist actually mean?
I believe it means they sold out but most people who buy just put down a small deposit so anyone of those people who decide to cancel there order then becomes available for the wait list people... there maybe some other scenarios also

Here’s a video preview from Popcultcha. This thing looks insane! Endo arm starts at 2:10

Popcultcha pre orders the same as any supplier. You can pay a $100 deposit or pay in full at pre order. The result is the same. They are allocated and shipped an amount from Blitzway the same way sideshow is. It's just gotten here quicker. I've noticed since the pandemic Australia seems to be getting things a lot quicker than the US with some suppliers. Who knows why.

Ben

I finally got an update by email from Sideshow. It says the item will be arriving at their warehouse in a few days and that my final payment is scheduled for later this month (done automatically via PayPal it would seem). I got the opportunity to change the shipping address.

well after 3 weeks from the email saying it will ship in a couple of days it finally shipped yesterday! only 31 months after they told me when it would be shipping when I ordered... I understand delays but common don't keep saying it will ship next month, every month when it took almost 3 years

Is Sideshow bad?
I think sideshow is good, from what I understand they have great customer service if you ever have an issue and there probably the largest distributor out there, I blame blitzway on this, they don't give any updates, ignore peoples questions and notorious for delays... but on the flip side there end products that I have seen and watched reviews on are well done.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back