Blitzway Terminator 2 Endoskeleton Arm and Brain Chip (T2 Endoarm)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

retraceoj

I too have been in the waiting over 2 1/2 years after ordering boat, hopefully this month! Been a frustrating experience with them keep delaying it (over 2 years!) and zero updates from Blitzway along the way... but thinking this will be the endo arm set to own, from what I seen Blitzways end products are well done

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

savmagoett

I've just received an update from Sideshow titled : "Sideshow T-800 Endoskeleton Arm and Brain Chip item is arriving early!"
"early" ??? :unsure:
It says : "Your T-800 Endoskeleton Arm and Brain Chip item will be arriving into our warehouse earlier than anticipated. Your item is now expected to arrive in Sep-Oct 2021."
I fell from my chair and I'm rolling on the floor right now :lol::lol::lol:
Either someone at Sideshow has a weird sense of humor, or some kind automatic system created that email and doesn't take into account the freaking 2,5 years delay on this item. Given the last update gave an estimated arrival for July - August 2021, we can't even say it's early regarding that ETA.
This time it comes from sideshow@orders.sideshow.com, where all the other updates came from postmaster@email.sideshow.com, hopefully that's a sign of real progress this time…

retraceoj

I've just received an update from Sideshow titled : "Sideshow T-800 Endoskeleton Arm and Brain Chip item is arriving early!"
"early" ??? :unsure:
It says : "Your T-800 Endoskeleton Arm and Brain Chip item will be arriving into our warehouse earlier than anticipated. Your item is now expected to arrive in Sep-Oct 2021."
I fell from my chair and I'm rolling on the floor right now :lol::lol::lol:
Either someone at Sideshow has a weird sense of humor, or some kind automatic system created that email and doesn't take into account the freaking 2,5 years delay on this item. Given the last update gave an estimated arrival for July - August 2021, we can't even say it's early regarding that ETA.
This time it comes from sideshow@orders.sideshow.com, where all the other updates came from postmaster@email.sideshow.com, hopefully that's a sign of real progress this time…
Got the same email found “early” pretty funny! I’m guessing sideshow actually have tracking now and know it’s on the way so hopefully soon!

savmagoett

Got the same email found “early” pretty funny! I’m guessing sideshow actually have tracking now and know it’s on the way so hopefully soon!
Soon ? Given that Sideshow still has to receive the delivery from Blitzway, contact everyone who pre-ordered, receive their balance, and then ship the item to us… we will be lucky if it arrives for Christmas :p
I guess 4 months out of 3 years can be considered "soon" :lol:

retraceoj

Soon ? Given that Sideshow still has to receive the delivery from Blitzway, contact everyone who pre-ordered, receive their balance, and then ship the item to us… we will be lucky if it arrives for Christmas :p
I guess 4 months out of 3 years can be considered "soon" :lol:
Tracking I meant blitzway has actually shipped to side show probably by ship so there’s a month and given the port situation who knows when it will get unloaded but atleast is sounds like it’s on the way to US (but bo confirmation there either) was hoping to see some reviews you would think some people have connections and are getting them earlier outside of sideshow

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.