Blitzway Terminator 2 Endoskeleton Arm and Brain Chip (T2 Endoarm)

October 18 2019 : I placed my "non-refundable" 145$ pre-order deposit, the estimated shipping date at the time was April-June 2019.
April 30 2019 : 1st delay and expected to arrive at their warehouse for June-July 2019.
July 01 2019 : 2nd delay and expected to arrive at their warehouse for October-November 2019.
August 09 2019 : 3rd delay and expected to arrive at their warehouse for November-December 2019.
March 19 2020 : 4th delay and expected to arrive at their warehouse for June-September 2020.
June 22 2020 : 5th delay and expected to arrive at their warehouse for August-November 2020. That's the last news I got.
[updates
October 27 2020 : 6th delay and expected to arrive at their warehouse for December 2020 - January 2021.
December 05 2020 : 7th delay and expected to arrive at their warehouse for February - March 2021.
January 27 2021 : 8th delay and expected to arrive at their warehouse for April - May 2021.
June 05 2021 : 9th delay and expected to arrive at their warehouse for July - August 2021.
updates]

I understand this is an ambitious replica, not easy to design and produce, and I'm sure that Covid19 must have had an impact in the process, but with now more than 1 year delay I'm loosing patience and trust in this project… :(

Last edited:
I was on the verge of pre ordering this one until I noticed all of the delays...

At that price point I suspect it'll scare off a lot of buyers so I'm not super nervous it'll sell out...

Will wait closer to their next expected delivery date before I order.

The metal construction and animatronics are worth that price to me... And I love the brain chips part in this set... Really brings it all together!

I was on the verge of pre ordering this one until I noticed all of the delays...

At that price point I suspect it'll scare off a lot of buyers so I'm not super nervous it'll sell out...

Will wait closer to their next expected delivery date before I order.

The metal construction and animatronics are worth that price to me... And I love the brain chips part in this set... Really brings it all together!
I'm with you on this approach to ordering.

January 27 2021 : 8th delay and expected to arrive at their warehouse for April - May 2021.
We are now at 2 years delay from first estimated shipping date (April-June 2019)
I fear we will never see this product come out, and I wonder what will happen to our non-refundable pre-order deposit…

We are now at 2 years delay from first estimated shipping date (April-June 2019)
I fear we will never see this product come out, and I wonder what will happen to our non-refundable pre-order deposit…
I really hope it's just a delay. It looks like such a promising piece.

June 05 2021 : 9th delay and expected to arrive at their warehouse for July - August 2021.
Time between update and expected warehouse shipping is getting shorter, does that mean this project is actually coming true ? …

Time between update and expected warehouse shipping is getting shorter, does that mean this project is actually coming true ? …
I wonder if anyone in the statue collectors facebook groups has more experience with these timelines. I know their Ecto-1 was delayed for a LONG time but eventually shipped.

On June 23 Blitzway gave an update trough their Facebook page. I'm seeing it now only because I was searching for news about the project on goggle. I don't understand why they did not send that update by email to the people who have pre-ordered their product and are waiting for almost 3 years ! :
"Dear Blitzway fans,
We apologize for any inconvenience because of the delay.
'T-800 ENDOSKELETON ARM LIFE-SIZE STATUE' is finally ready for shipment.
Please wait a few more days.
Thank you for your patience."
This was a month ago and I have not received anything, no product, not even an update on my order nor it's estimated delivery and tracking info.
After 3 years they should at least get in touch with their customers to inquire about the validity of their shipping address.

On June 23 Blitzway gave an update trough their Facebook page. I'm seeing it now only because I was searching for news about the project on goggle. I don't understand why they did not send that update by email to the people who have pre-ordered their product and are waiting for almost 3 years ! :
"Dear Blitzway fans,
We apologize for any inconvenience because of the delay.
'T-800 ENDOSKELETON ARM LIFE-SIZE STATUE' is finally ready for shipment.
Please wait a few more days.
Thank you for your patience."
This was a month ago and I have not received anything, no product, not even an update on my order nor it's estimated delivery and tracking info.
After 3 years they should at least get in touch with their customers to inquire about the validity of their shipping address.
Geez that's piss poor communication. Hope it comes through for you.

Does the arm not come with an acrylic or glass tube?

Geez that's piss poor communication. Hope it comes through for you.

Does the arm not come with an acrylic or glass tube?
I supposed there would be one by default, but according to the unboxing in the video, it does seems like it's not.
I was a little disappointed at first, but if you think about it, a glass tube wouldn't work with the range of movements the hand does, it would bang into the glass…

I supposed there would be one by default, but according to the unboxing in the video, it does seems like it's not.
I was a little disappointed at first, but if you think about it, a glass tube wouldn't work with the range of movements the hand does, it would bang into the glass…
Yup makes total sense.

Correction : it does seems like the glass is there after all, it's not obvious, but the guy is pulling it up in the FB video:

Screenshot 2021-07-30 at 15.46.44.jpg

I got in touch with Sideshow regarding my pre-order, and it turns out when Blitzway announced the endo arm was "ready for shipment" it meant shipment to Sideshow warehouse, not to customers homes, so it makes sense Sideshow did not contact anybody yet… This is a peculiar case, where Blitzway is the maker and Sideshow is the reseller, usually manufacturing companies don't communicate with the end customers, hence the misunderstanding…

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back